Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

ASUU Suspends Strike Next Week – Fagge - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Suspends Strike Next Week – Fagge (832 Views)

ASUU Ready to Call-Off Strike Next Week - Fagge / ASUU President, Fagge And Okupe On ChannelsTV / Breaking News! ASUU Suspends Strike. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Suspends Strike Next Week – Fagge by Gbajabiamila1: 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2013
The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) will suspend the five months strike next week after the union signed a Memorandum of Understanding to that effect with Federal Government on Wednesday

ASUU President, Dr. Nasir Fagge, who signed the agreement on behalf of the union, confirmed to journalists that the strike would be called off next week following agreement signed by both parties.

Fagge said the MoU contained all the demands presented by the union.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/strike-fg-ASUU-sign-mou/
Re: ASUU Suspends Strike Next Week – Fagge by Madamspeaker(f): 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
hmmm
Re: ASUU Suspends Strike Next Week – Fagge by tolahood9(m): 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
Crossing fingers....
Re: ASUU Suspends Strike Next Week – Fagge by gaburiel(m): 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
That is good. The FG vs ASUU film was an interesting watch. They are suspending, meaning strike can still come anytime soon, looking forward to the day when the strike will be finally called off. I hope I am not wishing for the impossible.
Re: ASUU Suspends Strike Next Week – Fagge by kufrejames: 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
hmmmm,good to hear, lez wait n see
Re: ASUU Suspends Strike Next Week – Fagge by Gbajabiamila1: 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
But why next week? Isn't that what they wanted?
Re: ASUU Suspends Strike Next Week – Fagge by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
This people are cr@zy, it's when I've paid for monthly subscription in a gym that they called it off.ALUTA CONTINUA-THE STRUGGLE CONTINUES,may they call off the strike next year.
Re: ASUU Suspends Strike Next Week – Fagge by dondebx(m): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
Good development
Re: ASUU Suspends Strike Next Week – Fagge by Boscojugunu(m): 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
space booked
Re: ASUU Suspends Strike Next Week – Fagge by NoQualms1(f): 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
At last. Halleluiaaaaa

But why are they suspending it, they should call it off now. I don't want to hear of ASUU strike ever again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2013/2014 Unn 2nd Supplementary List Has Been Released!!! / Advantages Of Studying In Europe!!! / NTC Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.