Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,925 members, 7,952,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

CELEBRITIES GONE BAD..PICS + DEBATE - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CELEBRITIES GONE BAD..PICS + DEBATE (4799 Views)

Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) / Ladies Be Careful! See A Typical Case Of Lip Injection Gone Bad(photos) / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CELEBRITIES GONE BAD..PICS + DEBATE by CODEEATER(m): 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ladies and gents...what I am abt to show u is living proof and example that people,our "stars" sell themselves out to gain fame and fortune..

Call it what ever u like,drugs,bad company, the fuckn illuminati,etc..u r entitled to your opinion.. But as u glance through.. Let the following words or biblical extract be in your mind..

"For what shall it profit a man,to gain the whole world and loose his own soul"

It begins
Re: CELEBRITIES GONE BAD..PICS + DEBATE by CODEEATER(m): 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2013
NIKKI MINAJ

Name: Onika Tanya Maraj

Born: 8/12/1982

Origin: Jamaican

BEFORE FAME

Re: CELEBRITIES GONE BAD..PICS + DEBATE by CODEEATER(m): 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
AFTER

Re: CELEBRITIES GONE BAD..PICS + DEBATE by CODEEATER(m): 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
MILEY CYRUS

NAME: Destiny Hope Cyrus

BORN: 23/11/1992

ORIGIN: Tennessee,U.S

BEFORE

Re: CELEBRITIES GONE BAD..PICS + DEBATE by CODEEATER(m): 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
AFTER cry

Re: CELEBRITIES GONE BAD..PICS + DEBATE by 2rifty(f): 11:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
Do u knw what ur saying d last gurl there is selena gomez and not miley...FOLLOWING

3 Likes

Re: CELEBRITIES GONE BAD..PICS + DEBATE by CODEEATER(m): 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
RIHANNA

NAME: Robyn Rihanna Fenty

Born: 20/02/1988

Origin: U.S

PLZ THE BELOW IMAGES ARE EXTREMELY GRAPHICAL... 18+ ONLY

Re: CELEBRITIES GONE BAD..PICS + DEBATE by CODEEATER(m): 11:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
AFTER cry

Re: CELEBRITIES GONE BAD..PICS + DEBATE by CODEEATER(m): 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2013
More

Re: CELEBRITIES GONE BAD..PICS + DEBATE by CODEEATER(m): 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
JUSTIN BIEBER

the ladies r gonna hate me for this

NAME: Justin Drew Bieber

Born: 05/01/1994 #cant believe wear d same age

ORIGIN: CANADA

BEFORE... OR AT LEAST BEFORE HE WENT GAY

Re: CELEBRITIES GONE BAD..PICS + DEBATE by CODEEATER(m): 11:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
NOW cry cry

Re: CELEBRITIES GONE BAD..PICS + DEBATE by CODEEATER(m): 11:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
More

Re: CELEBRITIES GONE BAD..PICS + DEBATE by CODEEATER(m): 11:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
THE LIST GOES ON...LIL WAYNE,BEYONCE, CHRIS BROWN, ETC....ND THESE R JST D MUSICIANS... MOVIE INDUSTRY IS THE WORST..

I WILL CONTINUE MY POST TOMORROW... FOLLW THREAD FOR UPDATES...GOOD NITE
Re: CELEBRITIES GONE BAD..PICS + DEBATE by kingwiz(m): 7:25am On Dec 12, 2013
Nicki minaj is 4rm trinidad and tobago__and not jamaica
Re: CELEBRITIES GONE BAD..PICS + DEBATE by greedie1(f): 9:12am On Dec 12, 2013
justin bieber is gay? shocked
Re: CELEBRITIES GONE BAD..PICS + DEBATE by Temismith(f): 9:35am On Dec 12, 2013
Agbabiaka ooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Are dis a people? Justin ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ a gays!!!! shocked shocked shocked #falls fown from toothpick# shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: CELEBRITIES GONE BAD..PICS + DEBATE by adesexy(m): 9:40am On Dec 12, 2013
Of all d musicians in dis world..its Eminem i love the most....

1 Like

Re: CELEBRITIES GONE BAD..PICS + DEBATE by Ruq: 10:19am On Dec 12, 2013
Too many false shii in here. The third miley virus pic in her before Cate is not her, dat was bieber's gf one time lyk dat I don't know her name. Rihanna's naked pic is obviously fotoshop and some of beiber's own.

And why is it that you dont have an older picture of them when they are calm ?.

1 Like

Re: CELEBRITIES GONE BAD..PICS + DEBATE by Latnok95(m): 10:32am On Dec 12, 2013
I get your point, but your facts are just too blind..
Selena Gomez as Miley?

The before and after pictures of Rihana are stale, one is Photoshoped, all d pics wia taken when she ws aiidy famous and Rihana is a Barbadian

Bieber aint Gay, that pic was photoshoped.

Finally, please do a thorough research before u embarrass ur 19years self the more.
Thanks.
#TeamBeliebers
Re: CELEBRITIES GONE BAD..PICS + DEBATE by horlajide: 11:12am On Dec 12, 2013
cry
Re: CELEBRITIES GONE BAD..PICS + DEBATE by s3nn2x(m): 11:23am On Dec 12, 2013
CODE-EATER:
NOW cry cry
You must be kidding me...Justin Bieber undecided
Re: CELEBRITIES GONE BAD..PICS + DEBATE by ajasa4link: 11:31am On Dec 12, 2013
CODE-EATER:
JUSTIN BIEBER

the ladies r gonna hate me for this

NAME: Justin Drew Bieber

Born: 05/01/1994 #cant believe wear d same age

ORIGIN: CANADA

BEFORE... OR AT LEAST BEFORE HE WENT GAY
omode ni bobo yi sha...
Re: CELEBRITIES GONE BAD..PICS + DEBATE by Abbey2sam(m): 11:31am On Dec 12, 2013
The last pix of miley cyrus is actually not her pix, that selena Gomez, ex girl friend of justin bieber,

Nikki minaj is not from jamaica, she's from trinidad and tobago

Rihanna is from Barbados

Op pls get your fact right

2 Likes

Re: CELEBRITIES GONE BAD..PICS + DEBATE by Icudkill: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
Followin closely
Re: CELEBRITIES GONE BAD..PICS + DEBATE by CODEEATER(m): 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
ALL CELEB NAMES N DETAILS ARE EXTRACTS FROM WIKI PEDIA...R U SAYING THEY ARE WRONG?... U KNOW MORE THAN THEM?
Re: CELEBRITIES GONE BAD..PICS + DEBATE by CODEEATER(m): 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2013
Latnok95: I get your point, but your facts are just too blind..
Selena Gomez as Miley?

The before and after pictures of Rihana are stale, one is Photoshoped, all d pics wia taken when she ws aiidy famous and Rihana is a Barbadian

Bieber aint Gay, that pic was photoshoped.

Finally, please do a thorough research before u embarrass ur 19years self the more.
Thanks.
#TeamBeliebers

My bad...the Selena Gomez pic is an error..
Can't blame me,they look alike..n besides got that image from a exposed vid..

As for the Justin bieber part...the middle two look a bit awkward... But hw do u explain d first n d last...ABI NA PHOTOSHOP TOO?
Re: CELEBRITIES GONE BAD..PICS + DEBATE by CODEEATER(m): 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
Who am I to judge sha...we'r all entitled to our opinions...

Gay or nt gay...Miley Cyrus or Gomez..rihanna or wat Eva...

That's nt d point...

The point is...some where along the line these people loose their innocence... They go bad...literally..

Take rihanna for example... If u r old enough to remember her first hit song that brought her out.that's was like 10 maybe 9 yes ago...her dressing and behavior.. N compare it to the rihanna we see today....

The diffrnce is clear...

2 Likes

Re: CELEBRITIES GONE BAD..PICS + DEBATE by CODEEATER(m): 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
Am even hearing of good old bow wow being in the fagot team....

Don't get me wrong...I don't hate these guys...I like em...Justin is like a role model for me,Bowwow was same back then when I was a kid...always wanted to dress like him..u knw big over size basketball Jersey n big boots..n big chainz...etc...but let's face facts...

Physical facts that the eye can see...

These guys r'nt the same when they were emmm..."new" to the game so to say...

TRUE OR FALSE?
Re: CELEBRITIES GONE BAD..PICS + DEBATE by CODEEATER(m): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
Me n a fend have been arguing this thing on bbm...in fact some of the pics r from out discussion... But on closer inspection, its clear that nt all r real...no thanks to Adobe Photoshop..

One girl mentioned the possibility of "illuminati and church of Satan" influence...

I tried not to agree with her but cumon..she has a POSSIBLE point in wat she said
Re: CELEBRITIES GONE BAD..PICS + DEBATE by adexsimply(m): 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
CODE-EATER:
Am even hearing of good old bow wow being in the fagot team....

Don't get me wrong...I don't hate these guys...I like em...Justin is like a role model for me,Bowwow was same back then when I was a kid...always wanted to dress like him..u knw big over size basketball Jersey n big boots..n big chainz...etc...but let's face facts...

Physical facts that the eye can see...

These guys r'nt the same when they were emmm..."new" to the game so to say...

TRUE OR FALSE?
I'm sure you know that "BOY's" age, right? undecided undecided
Re: CELEBRITIES GONE BAD..PICS + DEBATE by CODEEATER(m): 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
adexsimply:

Justin bieber?...19 na
Re: CELEBRITIES GONE BAD..PICS + DEBATE by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
adexsimply:
Hey, pls let's talk. Email

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Photo Bad !! The Selfie A Female Teacher Send His Young Male Student / Terry G Shares Fake Bank Credit Alert On Instagram Fans Come After Him (pic) / Photos From A Thrilling Party In Benin City As Ladies Show Off Their Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.