Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Tips That Makes Your Phone's Battery Last Longer - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tips That Makes Your Phone's Battery Last Longer (22326 Views)

How To Make Your Phone Battery Last 3x Longer Than Normal[tricks] / How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) / How Long Does Your Smartphone's Battery Last? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tips That Makes Your Phone's Battery Last Longer by bastien: 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
jonsin:

bb is a natural battery drainer by default
hahahahaha lol u no lie,I reject wasting 39k 4 ma bb,assuming I know andriod then,who born me well to go 4 bb,now I wan sell am sum stupid nigga dey call 13-10k
Re: Tips That Makes Your Phone's Battery Last Longer by Adex097: 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
in short, off your phone!!!
Re: Tips That Makes Your Phone's Battery Last Longer by Henrypraise41(m): 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
Pls help! I'm a new member and doesnt know how to post comments/ topics, i havnt been seeing my posted comments. Pls advice/ direct me.
Re: Tips That Makes Your Phone's Battery Last Longer by 5much(m): 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
this infomation is very useful. Get a powerbank and you'l never complaint of a dying battery.
Buy a 10400mah power bank for 5k, call 080-656-430-58.
Re: Tips That Makes Your Phone's Battery Last Longer by Immunity1555: 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
jonsin:

Funny guy
Re: Tips That Makes Your Phone's Battery Last Longer by Immunity1555: 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
jonsin:

Funny guy
.Indeed
Re: Tips That Makes Your Phone's Battery Last Longer by jonsin(m): 4:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
bastien: hahahahaha lol u no lie,I reject wasting 39k 4 ma bb,assuming I know andriod then,who born me well to go 4 bb,now I wan sell am sum stupid nigga dey call 13-10k

Very true, Eya kpele, you can still get a London use Android phone very cheap

Re: Tips That Makes Your Phone's Battery Last Longer by jonsin(m): 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
5much: this infomation is very useful. Get a powerbank and you'l never complaint of a dying battery.
Buy a 10400mah power bank for 5k, call 080-656-430-58.

5k? For Wetin! That's money for two batteries already.
By the way, does it use solar?
Re: Tips That Makes Your Phone's Battery Last Longer by gr8eminent(m): 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
If i didn't knw that these cn increase d battery life in a phone, what then did i knw?. Tl me wat i wnt to hear jor!
Re: Tips That Makes Your Phone's Battery Last Longer by bastien: 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
jonsin:

Very true, Eya kpele, you can still get a London use Android phone very cheap
I no sabi buy fairly use,slot don curse me,well I go get infinix aphla nxt month if maga pay
Re: Tips That Makes Your Phone's Battery Last Longer by Lilimax(f): 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
Adex097: in short, off your phone!!!
This I do regulary cos I have a sim I dedicated to surfing the net alone smiley.

Re: Tips That Makes Your Phone's Battery Last Longer by RedCard1(m): 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
Play less music, don't watch videos every minute, chat less and charge your phone when power is restored (every Nigerian family has power generators though).
Re: Tips That Makes Your Phone's Battery Last Longer by jonsin(m): 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
bastien: I no sabi buy fairly use,slot don curse me,well I go get infinix aphla nxt month if maga pay

No wahala, jesu bamusa
Re: Tips That Makes Your Phone's Battery Last Longer by jonsin(m): 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
Red_Card: Play less music, don't watch videos every minute, chat less and charge your phone when power is restored (every Nigerian family has power generators though).

Every? Says who?
Re: Tips That Makes Your Phone's Battery Last Longer by PheezyLee(m): 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
jonsin:

Putting off a bb's network/internet turns it into a torch light phone

bb wt network off makes it dumb!I can. still consider switching to 2G tho
Re: Tips That Makes Your Phone's Battery Last Longer by akwunmi(m): 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
jonsin: Good tips but old also, preferable a battery life software, it does all these automatically
so Like wich software u suggest
Re: Tips That Makes Your Phone's Battery Last Longer by godwinosian: 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
nice one

Re: Tips That Makes Your Phone's Battery Last Longer by tomzee2(f): 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
Me way come dey use e5 nd my ba3 no dey last how i want take off my data
Re: Tips That Makes Your Phone's Battery Last Longer by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
Anybody who owns a smartphone and do not know about this elementary tips, should just as a matter of urgency exchange that phone for a Nokia 3310.

Re: Tips That Makes Your Phone's Battery Last Longer by jonsin(m): 6:49pm On Dec 12, 2013
PheezyLee:

bb wt network off makes it dumb!I can. still consider switching to 2G tho

bb is so dumb without internet
Re: Tips That Makes Your Phone's Battery Last Longer by jonsin(m): 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2013
akwunmi: so Like wich software u suggest

Try 'go power master'
Re: Tips That Makes Your Phone's Battery Last Longer by secnelly: 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
OP, This na Tori.
Simply go market... Even roadside hawkers now have it. Buy as many battery as you can afford. Charge and change it when ur battery runs down. These battery sellers have to eat nah. OP, y u dey spoil mkt for them?
Re: Tips That Makes Your Phone's Battery Last Longer by oladapoa1(m): 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
jonsin:

I bought mine for 1k
1k? Hw many minutes will that drain off
Re: Tips That Makes Your Phone's Battery Last Longer by calabaman(m): 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
aboyaji: Booked To dance skelewu here
Hahahaha
Re: Tips That Makes Your Phone's Battery Last Longer by jonsin(m): 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2013
oladapo_a1: 1k? Hw many minutes will that drain off

It charges my battery up to 70%
Re: Tips That Makes Your Phone's Battery Last Longer by GentleFrank(m): 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
Nice tips !
Re: Tips That Makes Your Phone's Battery Last Longer by Kelvindwaplord(m): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
dhardline: How much is the power bank and where is it sold?

the price of powerbank varies on the storage capacity. My friend bought 2600mAh capacity for #3000
Re: Tips That Makes Your Phone's Battery Last Longer by Ariyke: 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
bastien: Broda n sister,if u like try am for bb,na F9 u go get,bb na dead,I just dey wait 4 d right time to get my andriod,cus tenco n samsung never do my type!!!

Just chilling wit ma bb wey dey hot like say dem dey fry oil inside
u use curve 4? if yes welcome to my world cheesy foolish battery angry
Re: Tips That Makes Your Phone's Battery Last Longer by Hexzyz(m): 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
Just try and run down the battery. recharge the battery to the fullest and use till it is completely down. This help to make your battery last longer.
Re: Tips That Makes Your Phone's Battery Last Longer by franzis(m): 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
12000mah mobile power banks to charge ur tablets,mobile phones,ipads now available for sale at giveaway price of 6K ...call or whatsapp 080-6583-3184

Why Nigerians Dont Need Free Wifi - Foreign Businessman (pic/video) / How To Subscribe For Airtel 2gb For N200 And 6gb For N500 / Configure CDMA Smartphones & Tablets To Work On Visafone - No longer working