Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Are you looking for a website to get confirm HTML CODE? Contact US - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Are you looking for a website to get confirm HTML CODE? Contact US (505 Views)

Web Development Training In Lagos, Nigeria – Html, Css, Javascript, Php, Mysql / Are You Looking For A Job? Do You Want To Be Your Own Boss? Then Read This! / Pls I Need Confirm Dumps On Ccna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are you looking for a website to get confirm HTML CODE? Contact US by srctinz(m): 12:09am On Dec 12, 2013
Do you really like to become a perfect Web Developer? SRC Tinz Innovation Is the Right way for you. Contact us on Email or Mobile so as to get start ..... We will Teach you how to Use, HTML, Adobe Dreamweaver, Visual Studio, Microsoft FrontPage. To build your own personal website and for the organizations without using wordpress or joomlar. for more information, you can contact me on Tel: 07051527387 & 08031321105 or add me on BBM: 28A994E9 E-mail: srctinzinnovation@yahoo.com
Re: Are you looking for a website to get confirm HTML CODE? Contact US by srctinz(m): 7:31am On Dec 12, 2013
SRC Tinz Innovation
We teach on how to build a dynamic website with contact form on it also how to validate database
on your website learn for just #10,000 only and get your certificate.
for more information, you can contact me on Tel: 07051527387 & 08031321105 or add me on BBM: 28A994E9 E-mail: srctinzinnovation@yahoo.com
Re: Are you looking for a website to get confirm HTML CODE? Contact US by srctinz(m): 7:44am On Dec 12, 2013
You can ask me anything you think you wish to know concerning web design stuff. Also there's book for sale. On HTML, DreamweaverCS6 and Visual Studio 2012. If you have something bothering your mind, please don't Hesitate to ask us.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Courses / Get Business And Creative Certificate For Only NGN 11,500 / EXAM QUESTIONS REVISION on CISSP, CISA, CISM, and CRISC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.