Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:33 PM

Get Baby On A Mission And Other Interesting Books - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Get Baby On A Mission And Other Interesting Books (1294 Views)

Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Baby On A Mission And Other Interesting Books by ekaromail: 7:01am On Dec 12, 2013
Baby on a Mission

Ella was a baby girl who died before she was a year old. At the point of death, she met her guardian angel who told her that her mission on earth was not finished. He then sent her back into the world as a boy and his new parents named him Nicholas.

His mother died after delivery, making him half orphaned but Nicholas couldn't care less. All he thought about was what his guardian angel said.

The angel had said to him "Son, your mission is to find the woman who gave birth to you in your previous embodiment and unite her with your present father."

"But how is that possible?" He asked. "I am just a baby."

"That's the more reason why you can do it."

"Are you sure you trust me enough to do this?"

"Yes" The angel replied. "But there is one more issue."

"What"

"Make sure you accomplish this task before you are one years old. It is only within that time frame that you will be able to see and communicate with me. As you get older, your senses will become more focused on the outside world and then you will forget me and the mission."

Will Nicholas succeed? That is a question that will keep ringing in your mind as you read on.

To get Baby on a Mission and other interesting books click on the links below.

Thank you

http://www.amazon.com/Karo-Oforofuo/e/B00B3OADWC

http://karosstoryblog..com/

Re: Get Baby On A Mission And Other Interesting Books by ekaromail: 7:04am On Dec 12, 2013
Gentle Wild

Monica Anderson is an only child and sole heir to her late parent’s wealth. She lived happily and everything was perfect in her well ordered world until she met and married Jeff Anderson, a man she met online.

A month into their marriage, Monica conceived without her knowing it and Jeff traveled abroad for a one year company training program.

After the one year training period, his dead body was returned home, leaving Monica devastated and with no clue as to how her husband was killed. But something else was also not right. When Jeff died, Monica’s properties disappeared and her bank accounts closed accept one that was solely in her name.

The police suspected her of being behind the death of her husband and made moves to arrest her.

With the hopes of starting a fresh and with the help of friends and some strangers, she and her 3 months old son, JJ, escaped to William Island, an artificial Island constructed outside of Lagos but still, her past caught up with her.

While at the Island, she came in contact with a millionaire disguised as a bush man. She innocently fell in love with him. Little did she know the role he has played and will continue to play in her life.

Re: Get Baby On A Mission And Other Interesting Books by ekaromail: 7:05am On Dec 12, 2013
Susan's Diary

Susan' s Diary is the story of a Lagos hard core girl who's life is more of a movie. She is a fast thinker, smooth operator and a no nonsense person. She is the type of girl who will never settle for less and whose daily experiences will keep you at the edge of your seat.

Her carefree way of living and love for adventure made her steal a whooping N6million from her friend and bed mate, Eric.

Little did she know that Eric was not the man he posed to be. To get back his money, he sends an assassin who Susan managed to convince that killing her was not worth it.

Betrayed by her best friend Gloria, Susan almost got killed but when she survived and learned a lot of secrets about how Eric had turned her friend against her, she knew that she had to take care of him once and for all.

She did not know her experience with Eric was going to change her life.

Re: Get Baby On A Mission And Other Interesting Books by ekaromail: 7:07am On Dec 12, 2013
Susan's Diary 2

Five months after her near death experience with Eric, Susan tries everything possible to change from her old ways. Although it was not so easy, everything was going just fine until Jude paid her visit and asked for help in bringing back two of his kidnapped Staff. She agreed to help but along the way Susan and her street pal, Frank, were almost killed. The timely intervention of Stanley, one of Eric’s ex guard, prevented the murder from happening. Since their homes were no longer safe, Susan and Frank had to temporarily live with Stanley and together they worked towards solving the kidnap case.

Re: Get Baby On A Mission And Other Interesting Books by ekaromail: 7:08am On Dec 12, 2013
Susan's Diary 3

When Susan goes to Abuja for vacation, little did she know that she will find herself in the center of terrorist activities.

The leader of the Boko Haram sect had decided that Susan and her boyfriend, Frank will be used, against their will as suicide bombers.

The best way to tackle the group and keep their treat at bay was to join the JTF. Now working hand in hand with the JTF, will they succeed or will they fail?

Re: Get Baby On A Mission And Other Interesting Books by ekaromail: 7:09am On Dec 12, 2013
Susan's Diary 4.

After about six mouths of courtship, Frank decided it was time to take Susan home to be introduced to his family.

When they arrived at Frank's family house in Warri, everything seemed to be going on well for Susan until Yomabe, Frank's younger sister starts to act rudely to her.

A series of unfortunate events follow and Frank's family thinks that Susan is behind it all.

Susan does everything possible to clear her name but the unfolding circumstances seemed to be toying with her emotions.

Will she over come? Or will these unfortunate events spoil her relationship with Frank and his family?

Re: Get Baby On A Mission And Other Interesting Books by ekaromail: 7:12am On Dec 12, 2013
Fantasy Island

Four kids (Ken, Nick, Paul and Telma) went to a children’s
camp in a far away Island to spend the holiday. On getting to the
Island, they saw that the beauty which it once
possessed was gone. The sun was blotted out by dark clouds and the
decay caused a terrible stench.

Not knowing the real cause of the problem, Telma helped the other
children plot and carry out an escape away from the guards and the
camp it self.

After escaping from the camp guards so as to catch their own fun, they got turned into Panthers by an old friend who explain that she needed help to save the Island from its terrible state.

Being that they wanted adventure, the children decided to help, not minding the dangers that will follow.

Re: Get Baby On A Mission And Other Interesting Books by princesa(f): 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
Can't wait to be just like you with so many titles up my sleeve..

Thanks for naming my little piece as one of the best books you've read for this year, it means a lot to me. Thank yousmiley

1 Like

Re: Get Baby On A Mission And Other Interesting Books by ekaromail: 10:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
princesa: Can't wait to be just like you with so many titles up my sleeve..

Thanks for naming my little piece as one of the best books you've read for this year, it means a lot to me. Thank yousmiley

Oh! I couldn't help it dear. You did a great job. By the way, how far with your editing and publishing?
Re: Get Baby On A Mission And Other Interesting Books by ekaromail: 10:43am On Dec 15, 2013
Happy Sunday everyone. I'm glad to announce that you can now get my books on Fiverr.com. All you have to do is place an order and you will get TWO of my books for only $5. Click on the link below to place your order. Thanks

http://www.fiverr.com/jade300/give-you-any-two-of-my-written-novels?utm_source=tr_at&utm_medium=u_pg&utm_term=na
Re: Get Baby On A Mission And Other Interesting Books by princesa(f): 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2013
ekaromail:

Oh! I couldn't help it dear. You did a great job. By the way, how far with your editing and publishing?

thank you.smiley

about the story ba? Well not having a laptop has hindered me, cos that's the best place for it, but come January *somebody say halleluyah!!cheesy* my laptop shall be in. Then i can do everything, thru Christ that strengthens me! grin

am gonna be needing ur help then, after the editing.smiley

1 Like

Re: Get Baby On A Mission And Other Interesting Books by ekaromail: 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
princesa:

thank you.smiley

about the story ba? Well not having a laptop has hindered me, cos that's the best place for it, but come January *somebody say halleluyah!!cheesy* my laptop shall be in. Then i can do everything, thru Christ that strengthens me! grin

am gonna be needing ur help then, after the editing.smiley
At your service Mam

1 Like

Re: Get Baby On A Mission And Other Interesting Books by ekaromail: 12:44am On Dec 26, 2013
Book Promo. Get These Kindle series for only $1.99. Just click on the links. Happy Christmas everyone

Product Details
Susan's Diary: Friday's Experience by Oforofuo, Karo (May 7, 2013)

$1.99 Kindle Purchase
Auto-delivered wirelessly
$9.00 $8.55 Paperback
Order in the next 14 hours and get it by Friday, Dec 27.
Prime members read for free Join Amazon Prime

Product Details
SUSAN'S DIARY 3; Underground Secrets by Karo Oforofuo (May 27, 2013)

$1.99 Kindle Purchase

Product Details
Susan's Diary 4; Meeting The Family by Karo Oforofuo (Jun 20, 2013)

$1.99 Kindle Purchase

http://karosstoryblog..com/2013/12/book-promo-get-these-kindle-series-for.html
Re: Get Baby On A Mission And Other Interesting Books by mtzion: 7:32am On Jul 14, 2014
If you are an author or writing a book, then you should be interested in this.

We recently launched an e-book portal where readers can purchase books both in readable form and audio. Readers who purchased the books will be able to download in formats that are compatible with Laptops, PCs, Tablets and Phones. Payments can be via ATM cards for Nigerians and Paypal for those outside Nigeria.

You as an author/writer will have access to sales real-time as they occur with activity report as they occur.

Signing up on our platform expose your books to the outside world at no cost. A biography of yourself and a link to all other books published by you. Readers who have purchased the book will also be able to drop their comments and feedback.

I encourage you to make good use of this opportunity, signing up is free while you may also opt into any of our other premium services.

We deduct an introductory fee of 30% on each sale i.e if your book is not free to cover cost of hosting, administrative expenses and other financial handling charges from the payment gateways.

Please visit http://www.bookateria.net to read our FAQ for authors and get started.

I can be reached via zion.oyemade@bilsmore.com or call 08098000160 for more info.

(1) (Reply)

Still Hiring Writers (Updated) / Why You Need To Publish Your E-books Through Writertain / How Do I Use This Talent I Just Discovered(writing)to Make Money From Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.