Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Get The Lga's Sorted Nationwide GSM Database (over 88 Million) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get The Lga's Sorted Nationwide GSM Database (over 88 Million) (474 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Fires 250 Of Their Staff Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get The Lga's Sorted Nationwide GSM Database (over 88 Million) by toniekingss: 7:13am On Dec 12, 2013
Dear Friend,

Acquiring all the products in the marketplace is not mandatory but there are some that are considered a 'must have'. And one of such 'must have' product is the Lga's Sorted GSM Database. Which you will get after reading through this page. Yes, I know that is a bold statement. But test me and see if it's true. It's a Win-Win for you.

Getting the lga's database is not hard at all and you will be getting paid for it continously.

Business Owners, Politicians, Companies, BulkSMS portal owners, Individuals, Organizations and others too numerous to be mentioned will be hunting after you with their MONEY in order to get these Local Government Area Sorted GSM Database. It's what they all need for one reason or the other. Remember, with this database they can 100% target their audience either for marketing or publicity.

Look to the Future of Location-based Marketing?

Mobile location-based services give you the ability to reach anybody with a mobile phone in the place that they are at the time that they need the information. Everyone needs this solution.

The rate of change in location-based marketing presents both opportunities and challenges. Knowing the trends in location-based marketing is critical to ensuring that today’s decisions translate into tomorrow’s successes.

Getting Started with Location-Based Marketing Is No Longer a Challenge!!!

>>>FOCUS ON THE SOLUTION NOW<<<

As a Mobile Marketer the only way you can stay alive and attract more money in your business Is to have this LGA's sorted GSM Database. Which will set you apart from the crowded industry. Let your Unique Selling Proposition be Location-Based Marketing for your clients.

Get The LGA's Sorted NationWide GSM Database (Over 88 Million)

I have the LGA'S GSM Database Now Which Has Been Reserved By A Selected Few.

This Is Something Beyond Great.

As you have my 100% guarantee as to the reliability of this database.

I have been using it for a while. It was the same database I used in delivering my clients job in the just concluded Anambra state election. It's a total of over 88 Million numbers comprising all the Lga's accross the 36 states. All for N5,000 only (its worth N15,000 you can google it for proof)

Below is a screen shot

For more info and to place order call. 08189576778 or 08164860847 or bb pin 22140AA7

(1) (Reply)

Applications Is Open To Any One Who Wants To Be A Member Ay4c / Get Your International Certifications Directly From The United States Of America / For Immediate Employment In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.