Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Oprah Winfrey: Why I Never Wanted To Raisechildren - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oprah Winfrey: Why I Never Wanted To Raisechildren (610 Views)

Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others / Oprah Winfrey Offers Lindsay Lohan $2million To Interview Her / Photo Of The Day : Home Of Oprah Winfrey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oprah Winfrey: Why I Never Wanted To Raisechildren by Justblog7: 7:21am On Dec 12, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-2hwEt2eF8ZA/Uqjxubp9E_I/AAAAAAAAkjU/8PHAFHs2QjM/s1600/oprah-300.jpg[/img]

"If I had kids, my kids would hate me. They would have ended up
on the equivalent of the Oprah show talking about me; because
something in my life would have had to suffer and it would've
probably been them.
Gayle was the kind of kid who, in seventh grade home ec class,
was writing down her name and the names of her children. While
she was having those kind of daydreams, I was having
daydreams about how I could be Martin Luther King."
First African-American female billionaire, one of the richest women on
the planet, 59 years old Oprah Winfrey said this in a new interview
with The Hollywood Reporter.
Winfrey, at 14 gave birth to a baby who only lived for a number of
weeks.
Gayle is her best friend and is a mother of two.

source : www..com

(1) (Reply)

Lisa Raye: Does Wanting A Man With Millions Makes You A Gold Digger. / See D'prince Looking Hell Fresh / BILLBOARD: The IMMORTALS- The Top 100 Universal Musicians In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.