Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Why All Unbelievers In CHRIST Will Go To Hell. Beware Of False Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why All Unbelievers In CHRIST Will Go To Hell. Beware Of False Religion (537 Views)

Are All Unbelievers Going To Hell? / Jesus Christ Will Be Born Again The 2nd Time Before Judgement Day / Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why All Unbelievers In CHRIST Will Go To Hell. Beware Of False Religion by holypower(m): 8:00am On Dec 12, 2013
-----Please Read All This And Beware Of False Religion-------
Share with your muslims friends and others
Praise the LORD my brethren in CHRIST JESUS. Am here to give a helpful message and at a time am here also to expose the secret of the devil over the lives of [some] Christians. There are many religion on earth, such as Jews, Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Islam , Shinto, Spiritism e.t.c. all these religion opposes GOD and GODs incarnate and some claims that only people from their religion will make Heaven. Dear, all these things are deception from the devil, from the pit of hell.

The world population is about 7 billion [souls] and if the devil don’t create these religions it will be very difficult for him to win the souls that will perish and destroyed with him because all these religion that opposes the Bible is created by the devil. Look into them very well you will see that it is cult. Imagine a religious god by name called allah says that he love to see people burn in hell, normally we know that it is the devil who wants people to go to hell with him. the real GOD who created the whole thing says that HE has no pleasure in the death of sinner and HE is not willing that anyone will perish but that all will come to repentance. Now tell me which is the real GOD whether the GOD of CHRIST or other gods.

Don’t be confuse that you believe that only those that will make Heaven is those that serves CHRIST and others will also say that it is only people from their religion will make Heaven according to their false belief. Listen once again, all that does believe in the LORD CHRIST is not saved but must perish [I don’t pray so]. Look millions of people of people don’t believe in the LORD CHRIST will they perish? Yes, they shall perish. Not be confuse people of GOD that people opposes our faith which is [only] able to save man’s soul. Devil wants to use all these things to confuse people---religion.

All other people that are not Christians [born again] are deceived by the devil therefore they will not enter the one Heaven. Why? Do you still think that their belief will save them? Because they don’t believe in CHRIST you still think that they won’t enter hell because they follow perfectly their belief?, because they are deceived? No! GOD is not the respecter of religion! The main reason of satan’s deception is to win sols that will perish with him. Will you tell me now if I deceive someone that drinking poison doesn’t kill and he believed me and drink poison, will you tell me because he doesn’t know that it is true that poison kills so then he won’t die? No, he shall surely so is everyone that doesn’t believe in the LORD CHRIST will surely die an everlasting death.

When unbelievers in CHRIST will die they will know that GOD is not a liar and that CHRIST is true but it will be too late. Once you hear the gospel of CHRIST and you didn’t believe it whether you know it or not, believe it or not… you will go to hell. Those who have divine relation of Heaven and hell as Christ revealed it to them says

''We saw many people in hell who didn’t know why they were there. Their lives were full of activities that they didn't think were sinful. Dear friend, test yourself! Do not think that lying, stealing, and being conceded are okay things to do! These are all sins before the eyes of the Lord! Dear brothers, turn away and stop doing these things! I'm giving you this message so you can stop willfully sinning, and look even more to the face of the Lord.''
Re: Why All Unbelievers In CHRIST Will Go To Hell. Beware Of False Religion by unmask: 9:13am On Dec 12, 2013
You are trying to justify your position with words from the Bible that your. "perceived" sinners don't believe in?
Re: Why All Unbelievers In CHRIST Will Go To Hell. Beware Of False Religion by holypower(m): 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
praise the LORD... CHRIST reigns
Re: Why All Unbelievers In CHRIST Will Go To Hell. Beware Of False Religion by Redlyn: 4:04am On Dec 13, 2013
All the cool people will be in hell. Heaven will be dull and tedious full of self righteous hipocrites.

(1) (Reply)

Rapture At Hand, Wake Up! / Cardinal Okogie Warns Pastor Okotie: “keep Quiet Or Be Disgraced” / Please This Is Not A Church Matter Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.