Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

How To Start Investing In Shares/stocks - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Start Investing In Shares/stocks (680 Views)

Why Young People Should Invest In Shares / All You Need To Know About Shares And Investing In Shares / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Investing In Shares/stocks by Elderss: 8:12am On Dec 12, 2013
Hello NLders, please I will like to know how to start investing in stocks. Do I need large amount of money to invest? Where can I get reliable stockbrokers? What are the things needed to be done to start the invesment? What are the dos' and donts'? Relevant help and info. will be highly appreciated.
Re: How To Start Investing In Shares/stocks by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
There are so many threads on stocks, why not visit any of them and ask your questions.

(1) (Reply)

How Tertiary Institutions Can Aid Real Estate Development In Nigeria / Slump In Oil Prices: A Progressive Way Out By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Join Us To Provide Solar Electricity For Rural Communities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.