Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

BMW 3 Series Engine - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / BMW 3 Series Engine (1667 Views)

Valve Adjustment On The Honda J Series Engine / PHOTOS: Is This BMW 3 Series Good For 400k. / Which One Wins?: BENZ C Class Vs BMW 3 Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BMW 3 Series Engine by dipotech: 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
Pls how much is a very good tokunbo engine of BMW now, i need one?
Re: BMW 3 Series Engine by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
dipotech: Pls how much is a very good tokunbo engine of BMW now, i need one?

Nairaland is a haven of soothsayers, hence even the most basic details such as the model, year AND engine are unimportant.

We'll simply guess.

1 Like

Re: BMW 3 Series Engine by dipotech: 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2013
Sorry please the car is 3 series
thanks
Re: BMW 3 Series Engine by uboma(m): 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
Siena:

Nairaland is a haven of soothsayers, hence even the most basic details such as the model, year AND engine are unimportant.

We'll simply guess.

Lol
Re: BMW 3 Series Engine by uboma(m): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
dipotech: Sorry please the car is 3 series
thanks

Stating that its a 3 series is not just enough. What year was your Bimmer produced? What's the model, 318, 320, 325?
Re: BMW 3 Series Engine by macIB(m): 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
Most Nigerians just drive cars without knowing what they drive....smh
BMW makes hundreds of car models each year with different engine name!

1 Like

Re: BMW 3 Series Engine by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
dipotech: Pls how much is a very good tokunbo engine of BMW now, i need one?
Re: BMW 3 Series Engine by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
dipotech: Sorry please the car is 3 series
thanks

Yeah, we know it's a 3 series, but what about other details??

01) Model (E21, E30, E36, E46, E90)?
02) Year.
03) Engine size.

If you don't know these, you might as well get a mod to shove this thread into the recycle bin.
Re: BMW 3 Series Engine by oweniwe(m): 9:51am On Dec 16, 2013
^ ^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The poster be like. . .

I get HTC phone but i nor know whether the OS na Symbian, Android or Java. .

1 Like

Re: BMW 3 Series Engine by dipotech: 10:24am On Jan 07, 2014
Siena:
Yeah, we know it's a 3 series, but what about other details??
01) Model (E21, E30, E36, E46, E90)?
02) Year.
03) Engine size.
If you don't know these, you might as well get a mod to shove this thread into the recycle bin.

@Siena , here is the detail pls
01 E30
02 Year 1991
03 Engine I4, 1.6 - 2.5 L (66 - 178 kW)

5-speed manual

Can i get a good one in Ibadan and at what price

Thanks.
Re: BMW 3 Series Engine by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
dipotech: @Siena , here is the detail pls
01 E30
02 Year 1991
03 Engine I4, 1.6 - 2.5 L (66 - 178 kW)

5-speed manual

Can i get a good one in Ibadan and at what price

Thanks.

1991 was the final year of BMW E30 production, though something tells me your car isn't an E30.

And no one knows what engine your car has, as from the looks of your response (1.6 - 2.5L / 66 - 178 kW) you've simply searched online, then copied and pasted the above. You don't know your own car's engine size.

I'm sorry, I can't help you, perhaps some genie will rub their lamp, and correctly identify your engine. I'm no genie, all the best with your search.
Re: BMW 3 Series Engine by skyfall: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
Funny guy. Perhaps you can copy the VIN of your car and/or snap a picture of the current engine to even give him a clue about the car.
Re: BMW 3 Series Engine by uboma(m): 6:15am On Jan 08, 2014
skyfall: Funny guy. Perhaps you can copy the VIN of your car and/or snap a picture of the current engine to even give him a clue about the car.

Exactly, let him either post the VIN here or take good pictures of the current engine.
Re: BMW 3 Series Engine by udomma1005(m): 12:33am On Oct 19, 2014
I don laff die!

1 Like

Re: BMW 3 Series Engine by camaro(m): 7:12am On Oct 19, 2014
Dipotech. You have tried telling us the much you know about your car.don't feel humiliated about there response, no man is an island of knowledge. I'm pretty sure that when I visit a doctor for anything, Im not always in the right position to explain everything. We can assist you if only you can post you Vin/chassis number. To others in the house, a constructive correction is always the best approach in situations like this not showing people how dump one can be knowing that it's not his field. Thanks
Re: BMW 3 Series Engine by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 19, 2014
camaro:
Dipotech. You have tried telling us the much you know about your car.don't feel humiliated about there response, no man is an island of knowledge. I'm pretty sure that when I visit a doctor for anything, Im not always in the right position to explain everything. We can assist you if only you can post you Vin/chassis number. To others in the house, a constructive correction is always the best approach in situations like this not showing people how dump one can be knowing that it's not his field. Thanks

No one used the word "dump" - you did. And it's "dumb".

It may not be his field to be technical, but there's no excuse for NOT knowing what you drive. You're making excuses for plain ignorance. That is daft.

And thanks for reviving a thread that's almost a year old, Really smart. I'm sure the thread starter is still trawling Oladipo, looking for ANY BMW engine, from 1.6 - 2.5.

(1) (Reply)

Golf 3 Gearbox / fixed / How Can I Know A Good Car Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.