Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Oprah Winfrey Finally Reveals Why She Never Had Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oprah Winfrey Finally Reveals Why She Never Had Children (1396 Views)

Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others / Meet 14 Women That Once Slept And Had Children With Obasanjo / Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oprah Winfrey Finally Reveals Why She Never Had Children by Ijeleigbo(m): 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
In the latest issue of the Hollywood Reporter,
Oprah opened up on why she doesn’t have kids
and it has nothing to do with being unable to
conceive as some claimed but her ambition to be
a powerful woman

“If I had kids, my kids would hate me. “They
would have ended up on the equivalent of the
Oprah show talking about me; because
something in my life would have had to suffer and
it would’ve probably been them.Gayle [King,
Winfrey's best friend and now a mother of two]
was the kind of kid who, in seventh grade Home
Ec class, was writing down her name and the
names of her children.While she was having those
kind of daydreams, I was having daydreams
about how I could be Martin Luther King.”

www.nigeriaonpoint.com/2013/12/oprah-winfrey-finally-reveals-why-she.html?m=1

Re: Oprah Winfrey Finally Reveals Why She Never Had Children by Ijeleigbo(m): 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
The mind of a billionaire....
I admire and truly adore this beautiful and powerful woman....
She's a source of inspiration to millions of humans....
Borrow a leaf from this Gem....

I wanna be a billionaire so f'u'c'king bad, standing next to Oprah on forbes magazine!!!
Re: Oprah Winfrey Finally Reveals Why She Never Had Children by kunlesehan(m): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
hmmmmm...strange, so many things have been left unsaid.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Finally Reveals Why She Never Had Children by Ijeleigbo(m): 2:12am On Dec 13, 2013
kunlesehan: hmmmmm...strange, so many things have been left unsaid.

Who cares? She's a great woman, an icon...

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe's Look On Set / Man Broke World Record By Covering His Body With 331,000 Bees / Don Jazzy & Mavin Crew Step Out In All White Ensemble [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.