Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,098 members, 7,953,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Your Year Resolution: Have You Achieved It, About To Or Didn't Have At All - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Your Year Resolution: Have You Achieved It, About To Or Didn't Have At All (502 Views)

What Haven't You Achieved In 2013? / What Is Your New Year Resolution? / What Would Be Your New Year Resolution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Year Resolution: Have You Achieved It, About To Or Didn't Have At All by Itsflame: 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
Hi nairalanders, it's me Itsflame.

Let's delibrate on something paramount in our life!
It is said that each year people try to make a change in their lives but it only turn out to be positve or negative changes.
Talking about positive change, a new year resolution is a promise made by someone either openly or otherwise to himself or people around him to achieve something better and bigger in his life, in a positve manner. 2013 is gradually going. It's just two weeks and some days left and we obviously going to say goodbye to it.

My new year resolution was to touch lives, have a better definition about who I am and above all know God more which I think I partly achieved in good faith. What about yours? Where you able to do what you said to yourself you will do this year? Basically, it takes a strong, will minded person to pronounce something and go ahead to do it and most of us would't even dare.

Apparently, not everybody have new year resolution. But if you do, where you able to achieve it? Is there any phrase like "yes, i did it"...? Share with us, be our motivator. And if you don't have, try setting out a new year resolution next year. Trust me you will thank yourself you did.

Let's hear your own version...
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Love On Christmas Day / Mê®®ý Çh®î$tmâ$ To All Nairalanders / F-r-e-e Event Plus A Light Take Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.