Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,286 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:48 PM

Why I Never Had Children (oprah Winfrey) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Never Had Children (oprah Winfrey) (989 Views)

Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others / Meet 14 Women That Once Slept And Had Children With Obasanjo / EXPOSED!!! See 14 Women That Once Sllept & Had Children With Obasanjo (SEE PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Never Had Children (oprah Winfrey) by treysongs(m): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
M

Re: Why I Never Had Children (oprah Winfrey) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
Oparh, my personal person
Re: Why I Never Had Children (oprah Winfrey) by demmyluv90(f): 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
who will inherit all her wealth na, please I'm up for adoption. Kidding*
Re: Why I Never Had Children (oprah Winfrey) by tpia5: 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
with her money, she can do as she darn well pleases, nothing spoil.

besides, she has many kids- the ones she's mentoring, her school in south africa, etc.

in fact, more kids than most people.

1 Like

Re: Why I Never Had Children (oprah Winfrey) by treysongs(m): 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
tpia@:
with her money, she can do as she darn well pleases, nothing spoil.

besides, she has many kids- the ones she's mentoring, her school in south africa, etc.

in fact, more kids than most people.

What more would she ask for

(1) (Reply)

My Daughter Has Never Seen My Unclad Pictures, She's Have No Access To Media / Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge Release New Pics Of Their Son As He Turns A Year / Pics: Meet Daddy Showkey’s Cute Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.