Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Breaking: ASUU NEC Meeting Hold Tomorrow (friday) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking: ASUU NEC Meeting Hold Tomorrow (friday) (1874 Views)

ASUU Strike Update: ASUU’s NEC Meeting To Hold After 7 Days Mouring Of Iyayi / ASUU Update:nec Meeting Should Hold Tomorrow Saturday 16 Nov.. / ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: ASUU NEC Meeting Hold Tomorrow (friday) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
ASUU is to meet on friday (tomorrow)with a
view to end
the strike.
This position was made known by an insider who pleaded anonymity because he is not authorised to speak.
He further posited that the strike would surely come to an end after the meeting following the positive commitment of the Federal government.

I Wish them save trip to the
meeting, I pray none of their members will
die before the time elapses.
Re: Breaking: ASUU NEC Meeting Hold Tomorrow (friday) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
Watching...
Re: Breaking: ASUU NEC Meeting Hold Tomorrow (friday) by EMMYCOOL4: 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
wish Dem safe trip too
Re: Breaking: ASUU NEC Meeting Hold Tomorrow (friday) by Sodiq33(m): 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
Daniyemi: ASUU is to meet on friday (tomorrow)with a
view to end
the strike.
This position was made known by an insider who pleaded anonymity because he is not authorised to speak.
He further posited that the strike would surely come to an end after the meeting following the positive commitment of the Federal government.

I Wish them save trip to the
meeting, I pray none of their members will
die before the time elapses.
guy,drop the as usual now......

SAUCE?
Re: Breaking: ASUU NEC Meeting Hold Tomorrow (friday) by drjoebond080: 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2013
ok
Re: Breaking: ASUU NEC Meeting Hold Tomorrow (friday) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
thank God....God has finally touched there hearts.
Re: Breaking: ASUU NEC Meeting Hold Tomorrow (friday) by PrinceJustice(m): 11:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
SOURCE
OsunDefender
Re: Breaking: ASUU NEC Meeting Hold Tomorrow (friday) by rottable(m): 12:03am On Dec 13, 2013
They should better talk sense
Re: Breaking: ASUU NEC Meeting Hold Tomorrow (friday) by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 13, 2013
Ah bind every spirit of accident on d highway...dis strike must not exceed dis year
Re: Breaking: ASUU NEC Meeting Hold Tomorrow (friday) by LadyJul(f): 3:22am On Dec 13, 2013
Daniyemi: ASUU is to meet on friday (tomorrow)with a
view to end
the strike.
this news is false
Re: Breaking: ASUU NEC Meeting Hold Tomorrow (friday) by Temismith(f): 7:39am On Dec 13, 2013
Iseeeee!
Re: Breaking: ASUU NEC Meeting Hold Tomorrow (friday) by sambas: 8:42am On Dec 13, 2013
Lady~Jul:
this news is false
Alright, Op has given us the false News according to you, I'm still waiting for the right news from you.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: ASUU NEC Meeting Hold Tomorrow (friday) by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 13, 2013
make anoda prof no go die!i think with all the govt has now done ASUU should call off the strike sharply
Re: Breaking: ASUU NEC Meeting Hold Tomorrow (friday) by ennon92(m): 11:57am On Dec 13, 2013
Lady~Jul:
this news is false
source: complete sport
Re: Breaking: ASUU NEC Meeting Hold Tomorrow (friday) by Pearlyakin(m): 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
Thank God oo,cos we are tired of sitting at home and watching tv.
Re: Breaking: ASUU NEC Meeting Hold Tomorrow (friday) by Abrahamweb(m): 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
Pearlyakin: Thank God oo,cos we are tired of sitting at home and watching tv.
my oga you no try o,you watch tv for six months,for why now.
no insults intended.
Re: Breaking: ASUU NEC Meeting Hold Tomorrow (friday) by PrinceJustice(m): 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
Abrahamweb:
my oga you no try o,you watch tv for six months,for why now.
no insults intended.
He means TV after WORK instead of BOOKS after LECTURE grin

(1) (Reply)

First Degree And Second Degree / Graphic Photos Of Young Man Shot Dead In Unilag Last Night / 10 Cheapest Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.