Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Condolence Letter From The First Lady On Mandela`s Death. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Condolence Letter From The First Lady On Mandela`s Death. (927 Views)

Patience On Mandela's Death...enjoy! / Patience Jonathan On Mandela's Death / Funny Bbm Posts On Mandela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Condolence Letter From The First Lady On Mandela`s Death. by oladoya(m): 6:36am On Dec 13, 2013
FIRST LADY'S SPEECH TO NELSON
MANDELA:
“Good Morning my fellow
people,me,my
husband and the plentiful peoples
of one great Nigeria send our
condolence
and congratulated South Africa
peoples for the die of their
president
yesterday evening,We are sadness
to welcome the great man. I was
sleep under
my pillow yesterday when
my husband tell me that Mandela
has death,
I just shout no no no and I
start to cry,My husband and
Mandela is a
good friends,When my
husband was a children, Mandela
give him
his own shoe when he did not
have shoe,
Now Mandela she have made the
African
people a widow by died.
Mandela was a good mother,she
taked care
of us like his child,We are all
happy for Mandela’s life it is not
easy to
carry first in an International
competition. The kill that killed
Nelson
Mandela has making some
children a widow,my heart feels
sorry for
these children who have
becomes widows for losing their
leaders or
parents for one reason or
another,Mandela taught us to have
love for
our fellow Nigerians
irrespective
Re: Condolence Letter From The First Lady On Mandela`s Death. by oladoya(m): 7:10am On Dec 13, 2013
of their NATIONALITY. I was sad when he was in the hospital but i was happy when my husband told me the nurses and doctors are responding to treatmentOne great
thing I
learnt from Nelson Mandela
is that I would rather kill myself
instead of
committing suicide.
Once again,congratul ated to South
Africa
peoples,Mandela is a great
rapper even better than Michael
Jackson,he
died but his manhood lives
on.. Lol
Re: Condolence Letter From The First Lady On Mandela`s Death. by nawtibownie: 9:16am On Dec 13, 2013
Hahahahahahaha grin grin
Re: Condolence Letter From The First Lady On Mandela`s Death. by mvp2e(m): 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
Loooooool! Choin dis woman don suffer. That was creativ bro. Imagine d look on GEJ's face if he reads dis, I swear d guy go laugh

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Finally Joins Nairaland / Akpos The Village Teacher / Best Gift For Ur Partner This Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.