Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Ace Shipping And Travels- 237 Heathway Dagenham Essex - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ace Shipping And Travels- 237 Heathway Dagenham Essex (745 Views)

Is There Anyone Here Using The Service of SGK Global Shipping? / UK To Nigeria Logistics/shipper In Or Closest To Basildon, Essex, England / Shopping Online: Shipping And Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ace Shipping And Travels- 237 Heathway Dagenham Essex by Jutresbien: 6:53am On Dec 13, 2013
Has anyone ever heard of or used services of above shipping agency? A package was sent on the 25th of Nov, they said they deliver to Lagos in 5 days and I'm yet to receive it. Trouble is, it's supposed to be delivered by Solutions Cargo Services, 30 murtala Mohammed airport rd, mafoluku, Oshodi. The contact person has been saying he'll deliver next day since Tuesday, he's sounding so rude I'm afraid he may be a fraudster. Does anyone know anything about ace shipping and travels in d UK or Solutions Cargo services in Lagos?

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank & First Bank Wants To Disgrace Me...pls Advice / Waterproof Biz / Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benfit From - 2 (Proposed Businesses)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.