Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,824 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Direct Entry: University Of Ilorin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Direct Entry: University Of Ilorin (8143 Views)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Direct Entry University Of Agric,abeokuta, FUNAAB / Direct Entry University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direct Entry: University Of Ilorin by ojinter: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2008
Please, i want to know if Direct Entry Forms is still on sales

Is anybody in the house know much about University of Ilorin Direct Entry? I mean, how

the Exam will be

And When is the date for the exams

Please keep me inform

thanks
Re: Direct Entry: University Of Ilorin by amoslee: 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2008
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN EVER SINCE,ITS NOW YOU KNOW.YOU STILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO.

1 .YOU WILL HAVE TO BUY DIRECT ENTRY FORMS FROM JAMB OFFICE,I DONT KNOW IF THEY HAVE CLOSE.YOU SHOULD GET THERE NOW AND REQUEST FOR IT.

2. YOU WILL GO TO UNILORIN WEBSITE AND FILL THE POST UME FORMS.BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR IT,
Re: Direct Entry: University Of Ilorin by lerhidey: 3:26pm On May 16, 2012
Plz i wnt 2 knw abt direct entry abt uniilorin.i wnt 2 do education course i ve 3.06 is merit.i wnt 2 knw hw 2 apply.
Re: Direct Entry: University Of Ilorin by adexguy77: 9:11pm On May 16, 2012
Do they conduct entrance exam?
Re: Direct Entry: University Of Ilorin by olawaleomiyewo: 11:19pm On May 16, 2012
plz anybody in d house is unilorin and osun state univesity post utme form out ??
Re: Direct Entry: University Of Ilorin by Emma1234: 8:53am On May 17, 2012
Unilorin 2012/2013

I will like to use this forum to assist all prospective students of University of ilorin. Firstly, I will like to congratulate those who had excellent results in their JAMB-UTME exams. The cut off mark for this year's admission i.e (2012/2013) have been declared to be 200 upward and 240 for MBBS. Effort will be made to pass updated info around as soon as its confirmed.
You can also drop your questions here as effort will be made to answer them

Wishin you well as you aspire to become one of the students' that matter (better by far) for further enquiries about the school, school fee, post ume registration details. Please call Mr. Tosin on 08096398012..
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Direct Entry: University Of Ilorin by Psalmuel91: 6:15pm On May 17, 2012
@Emma1234 pls I've BSc in Chemistry Education with cgpa 3.36 can I be considered D:E admission into mb,bs in Unilorin and if not wat must I do to qualify for d admission into MB,BS its my dream pls help me with d info u've got now so dat I can prepare for d feat between now and next year. Thanks
Re: Direct Entry: University Of Ilorin by Tattooboy: 6:23pm On May 17, 2012
Pls i'll like 2 know about d direct entry procedures too.

(1) (Reply)

Caribbean School Of Health, Ogijo, 2018/19 Admission Form Is Out / Share Your 100lvl,first Semester Result And How You Felt. / How Many Pencils Can You See In This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.