Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

When Will Immigration Conduct Their Recruitment Exams? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / When Will Immigration Conduct Their Recruitment Exams? (13608 Views)

Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Exams Past Question & Answer / How Nestle Conduct Their Engineers' Test / Does Anyone Know How First Bank Conduct Their Interviews. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Immigration Conduct Their Recruitment Exams? by missylizzy(f): 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
I read on the news like a month ago that the senate ask the ministry of interior to refund all monies collected for recruitment, since then no news about it undecided
Re: When Will Immigration Conduct Their Recruitment Exams? by Fryo4val: 12:34am On Dec 16, 2013
Nawa 4 ds govt pple
Re: When Will Immigration Conduct Their Recruitment Exams? by handsome86(m): 5:37am On Dec 16, 2013
It. Was scam, I think I heard it sometym on the news thAt they should refund baCk the 1k paid for the form
Re: When Will Immigration Conduct Their Recruitment Exams? by almujahidy: 6:11am On Dec 16, 2013
God dey sha cry
Re: When Will Immigration Conduct Their Recruitment Exams? by Seyixyz: 6:49am On Dec 16, 2013
A frend on d insyd confided in me..He said,dis tym around d tin is goin 2 b different..In orda words,not evrybody dat applied wil b shortlisted 4 exams..So,if u are shortlisted 4 d exam,congrat 2 u cos u've jus scaled stage 1..Al d best pple
Re: When Will Immigration Conduct Their Recruitment Exams? by Fadelex(m): 7:01am On Dec 16, 2013
I created a topic analyzing the current situation last month but it never made it to front page... here's d link
www.nairaland.com/1536169/sham-called-immigration-recruitment

1 Like

Re: When Will Immigration Conduct Their Recruitment Exams? by Comradekenny(m): 7:14am On Dec 16, 2013
cheesy When JESUS comes......lolz.......Una neva learn
Re: When Will Immigration Conduct Their Recruitment Exams? by Omoaregba(m): 8:09am On Dec 16, 2013
I honestly dnt tink any1 wud b called 4 exam, cos it shudn't bin taken dis long.. Our 1k don enta voicemail b dt oo, we in a failed Nation, d masses re realy bin oppressed.. God help us.
Re: When Will Immigration Conduct Their Recruitment Exams? by chinexcity: 8:46am On Dec 16, 2013
Yes they haven't called for the aptitude test bt in their site they wrote dat the date for the exam has been fixed and dat shortlisted candidate should send the sum of 600 naria worth of recharge card to a number and within 5mins their pin will b sent to them.and dat pin is what u will use to check if u r one of d candidates and u can also use it to check ur result wen its out.AND THE EXAM WILL B FIRST WEEK OF JANUERY 2014.tank u pls
Re: When Will Immigration Conduct Their Recruitment Exams? by Mmadu111: 9:12am On Dec 16, 2013
chinex_city: Yes they haven't called for the aptitude test bt in their site they wrote dat the date for the exam has been fixed and dat shortlisted candidate should send the sum of 600 naria worth of recharge card to a number and within 5mins their pin will b sent to them.and dat pin is what u will use to check if u r one of d candidates and u can also use it to check ur result wen its out.AND THE EXAM WILL B FIRST WEEK OF JANUERY 2014.tank u pls
Scam in the highest order, Nonsense!
Re: When Will Immigration Conduct Their Recruitment Exams? by Seyixyz: 9:30am On Dec 16, 2013
Pls applicants,don't listen 2 FRUSTRATED FAILURES in dis place..Even if ur 1k goes,ur attempt @ gettin it shows dat u are a winner already..Don't b deterred or discouraged..Kip tryin..U wil get der
Re: When Will Immigration Conduct Their Recruitment Exams? by justhelp(m): 10:40am On Dec 16, 2013
GUYS DONT WORRY WE WANT TO USE THAT MONEY TO AID OUR 2015 PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN, WHEN WE ARE DONE WE WILL RETURN YOUR MONEY,IS PART OF OUR TRANSFORMATION AGENDA AND YOUR LITTLE WAY OF HELPING GEJ. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Will Immigration Conduct Their Recruitment Exams? by justhelp(m): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2013
handsome86: It. Was scam, I think I heard it sometym on the news thAt they should refund baCk the 1k paid for the form
Leave them they are still waiting. ha grin grin grin grin, i cant blame immigration they are smart people, since they know that GEJ govt encourage corruption so they play it their own way grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Will Immigration Conduct Their Recruitment Exams? by clnzo: 11:09am On Dec 16, 2013
Kebilo: Guys me i have done my interview on monday last week
na lie! With ds ur english, I don't think u wre called for any interview.
Re: When Will Immigration Conduct Their Recruitment Exams? by Rephaiah(m): 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
Is this the kind of grammar you all want to use for the aptitude test?
Re: When Will Immigration Conduct Their Recruitment Exams? by dybaba(m): 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
Please bro, do not start grammar "ish" here just like other Immigration thread on NL. We know you are good at English language. Lets concentrate on the aim of the thread. Thank you. wink wink
Rephaiah: Is this the kind of grammar you all want to use for the aptitude test?
Re: When Will Immigration Conduct Their Recruitment Exams? by EMMABC1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
I saw a pamphlet tiltled 'Nigerian Immigration job aptitude test questions and answers' along wuse road this mornin.
Re: When Will Immigration Conduct Their Recruitment Exams? by GentleFrank(m): 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
Good !
Re: When Will Immigration Conduct Their Recruitment Exams? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
They knw that D̶̲̥̅̊ nuber of application has long exceeded wath de need and yet de were stiil sellin D̶̲̥̅̊ form. Is dat not corruption, Ȋ̝̊̅ even heard dat money have started rollin in to various oga at D̶̲̥̅̊ top of different state, sum of my pals have even paid. Ω̴̩̩̩̥α God go judge dis country.
Re: When Will Immigration Conduct Their Recruitment Exams? by frankIzuchukwu(m): 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
wat happening ; is like we have be scam by fed govt I will su dem 2 court
Re: When Will Immigration Conduct Their Recruitment Exams? by ogahope(m): 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
I am waitin patiently for them to call for interview.
Re: When Will Immigration Conduct Their Recruitment Exams? by Mondayaustin81(m): 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
i heard frm a reliable source dat d federal govt has no adequate fund for d recuitment process,
so it has been prospond till further notice
Re: When Will Immigration Conduct Their Recruitment Exams? by umehchris: 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
chinex_city: Yes they haven't called for the aptitude test bt in their site they wrote dat the date for the exam has been fixed and dat shortlisted candidate should send the sum of 600 naria worth of recharge card to a number and within 5mins their pin will b sent to them.and dat pin is what u will use to check if u r one of d candidates and u can also use it to check ur result wen its out.AND THE EXAM WILL B FIRST WEEK OF JANUERY 2014.tank u pls
''SCAMMARA''
Re: When Will Immigration Conduct Their Recruitment Exams? by jamesbridget13(f): 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
i saw that too in a site shown 2 me by a friend. But when i got home n checked d site i had so i could show it 2 my sis d info was different from dat of my friends site but d site design was same. Hemmmm i began 2 wonder oooo what's happening in this country
Re: When Will Immigration Conduct Their Recruitment Exams? by ayoomolayeyahoocom(m): 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
my wife said some of her colleague said is like it has been change to replacement not recruitment
Re: When Will Immigration Conduct Their Recruitment Exams? by crapaudarts2873: 1:11am On Dec 17, 2013
Sometimes i find this forum to be a jokesville. Laughing at the top of my voice reading comments here. Well i got the form too and i still have my fingers crossed.
Re: When Will Immigration Conduct Their Recruitment Exams? by Ojosareadebagi(m): 8:29am On Dec 17, 2013
God deliver us from every evil. lipsrsealed[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Advisable For Someone Living On The Mainland To Take A N40 Salary Job? / Please How Well Paid Are Teachers In Private Secondary Schools In Port Harcourt? / Sahara Power Group Graduate Engineering Program 2018 Aptitude Test Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.