Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Jand - Java Nigerian Group Launches Web Forum! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Jand - Java Nigerian Group Launches Web Forum! (2919 Views)

Kenyan Launches World’s First GUI Based Software Development Kit / Nigerian Group Wins Google Apps Developer Challenge 2012 / Nigerian Java Group : Jand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jand - Java Nigerian Group Launches Web Forum! by javaprince(m): 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2008
Hello fellow programmers in the house, I want to use this forum to inform you of the launching of the forum we JAVA NIGERIAND PROGRAMMERS & DEVELOPERS HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR.

It was opened today, and registration commences immediately. If you are nigerian Java programmer, better go register at this forum http://naijadukes.net/jand/index.php which is the Official Site.

Since the forum/site is in its infant stage, we will welcome suggestions and ideas alike from you all to better make this forum a successful one for the Java Nigerian Group members.

You all should remember that the idea of "Java Nigerian Group " is to create a community of Nigerian Java Developers/Programmers/Students/etc where we can all come together and share our every day experiences in the field, ask questions, share ideas, knowlege, tools, books, etc. and the Forum just serves as a medium for making communication easier for us all.

Enough said , I'll say we all members of the Java Nigerian Group should officially go and register at the site.

http://naijadukes.net/jand/index.php
Re: Jand - Java Nigerian Group Launches Web Forum! by Bassie(m): 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2008
if you do Java, get involved in JAND.So glad it's finally up!.
Re: Jand - Java Nigerian Group Launches Web Forum! by javalove(m): 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2008
I dont take alcohol, i for pop champagne!!!!!!!!!!!! now we r talking

if u do java or java dey do u and u believe say nothing do u, u just have to up sign or sorry sign up

We r not only perfect, we are Nigerians tooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jand - Java Nigerian Group Launches Web Forum! by javaprince(m): 11:04am On Jul 30, 2008
Are u a Java Student or Programmer or developer? Do u use Java applications?

Then if you do, better join the Nigerian Java Developer's (JAND) . We launched our site forum yesterday at http://naijadukes.net/jand/ so better go and register to derive the benefits of being in the community.

See you there.
Re: Jand - Java Nigerian Group Launches Web Forum! by javaprince(m): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2008
Are u a Java programmer without the JAND? Better get registered at www.naijadukes.net/jand/
Re: Jand - Java Nigerian Group Launches Web Forum! by javarules(m): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2008
If you do Java, u wont want to miss out of the great movement, this is no joke or cajole, JAND is d place to be, go register now and u will be glad u did

http://naijadukes.net/jand

Strictly Naija, Strictly Java
Re: Jand - Java Nigerian Group Launches Web Forum! by javarules(m): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2008
Java Rules, JAND Rules

http://naijadukes.net/jand
Re: Jand - Java Nigerian Group Launches Web Forum! by xeroxspy1: 11:58pm On Jul 31, 2008
Hurray
Re: Jand - Java Nigerian Group Launches Web Forum! by freeranger(m): 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2008
PROGRAMMING rules
java decides smiley smiley smiley
Ride on its well
Re: Jand - Java Nigerian Group Launches Web Forum! by SolomonBalogun(m): 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
Urgent Vacancy: Java native developer needed

Good day, please I am in urgent need of a very good fullstack JAVA Native developer who can 1. Develop complete financial service mobile applications and
2. Fix bugs and update features of existing mobile apps. He or she is free to work from home or work onsite. Please if you are this person send your CV to channels@coronationinsurance.com.ng. If you know someone who fits in, kindly refer the person as soon as possible.
Re: Jand - Java Nigerian Group Launches Web Forum! by airsaylongcome: 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
SolomonBalogun:
Urgent Vacancy: Java native developer needed

Good day, please I am in urgent need of a very good fullstack JAVA Native developer who can 1. Develop complete financial service mobile applications and
2. Fix bugs and update features of existing mobile apps. He or she is free to work from home or work onsite. Please if you are this person send your CV to channels@coronationinsurance.com.ng. If you know someone who fits in, kindly refer the person as soon as possible.

I'm assuming there is a backend the mobile app will connect to. Right? Does it expose it's functionality via APIs? Is the plan to build an app for ios and android?

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Land You First Job As A Self-taught Developer? / A Photo Match Application/ Website / Developing An App To Reduce Queues At ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.