Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Worry Not: Research Project Now Made Easy... - Educational Services (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Worry Not: Research Project Now Made Easy... (49617 Views)

Worry Not; Let's Write That Project For You / Make A Free Request For Quality Research Journals For Your Research Project / Free Research Topics For Your Projects, Thesis, Etc. For All Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worry Not: Research Project Now Made Easy... by MYSELF2018: 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
Please I need someone that can help me to write a research paper for Journal publication on the topic " xyz"

it should be 3500 words
no plagiarism, I'll do plagiarism test on the work
I have some reference samples to give as guidelines. it is mainly for engineering graduates.

The pay is #25, 000.
The deadline for submission of the project is on 19th of february, 2018.
Please contact praisejummy42@gmail.com for more info.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Worry Not: Research Project Now Made Easy... by TRADELYN: 7:30am On Feb 15, 2018
We sent you an email.

MYSELF2018:
Please I need someone that can help me to write a research paper for Journal publication on the topic " xyz"

it should be 3500 words
no plagiarism, I'll do plagiarism test on the work
I have some reference samples to give as guidelines. it is mainly for engineering graduates.

The pay is #25, 000.
The deadline for submission of the project is on 19th of february, 2018.
Please contact praisejummy42@gmail.com for more info.

Thank you.
Re: Worry Not: Research Project Now Made Easy... by MYSELF2018: 2:23am On Feb 18, 2018
TRADELYN:
We sent you an email.

Thank you. Please can you do well to modify the above quoted journal topic by modifying your post?. Please it is very urgent to pull down the topic of the project . Thanks
Re: Worry Not: Research Project Now Made Easy... by TRADELYN: 9:10am On Apr 04, 2018
Forgiveness is the best form of revenge. shocked
Re: Worry Not: Research Project Now Made Easy... by Qpetz: 7:10am On Apr 07, 2018
TRADELYN:
Forgiveness is the best form of revenge. shocked
check ur mail
Re: Worry Not: Research Project Now Made Easy... by TRADELYN: 7:01pm On May 01, 2018
Happy new month!
Re: Worry Not: Research Project Now Made Easy... by justok54: 10:18am On Apr 08, 2019
visit https://projectandmaterials.com for complete project topics and materials

Re: Worry Not: Research Project Now Made Easy... by TRADELYN: 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2021
Wow...more than 7 years ago.
TRADELYN:
MORE...

Some common terms you should know...

* Case Study -- the collection and presentation of detailed information about a particular participant or small group, frequently including data derived from the subjects themselves.

* Data -- factual information [as measurements or statistics] used as a basis for reasoning, discussion, or calculation.

* Data Mining -- the process of analyzing data from different perspectives and summarizing it into useful information, often to discover patterns and/or systematic relationships among variables.

* Data Quality -- this is the degree to which the collected data [results of measurement or observation] meet the standards of quality to be considered valid [trustworthy] and reliable [dependable].

* Correlation -- a common statistical analysis, usually abbreviated as r, that measures the degree of relationship between pairs of interval variables in a sample. The range of correlation is from -1.00 to zero to +1.00. Also, a non-cause and effect relationship between two variables.

* Covariate -- a product of the correlation of two related variables times their standard deviations. Used in true experiments to measure the difference of treatment between them.

* Population -- the target group under investigation. The population is the entire set under consideration. Samples are drawn from populations.

TRADELYN TEAM
Re: Worry Not: Research Project Now Made Easy... by Babakolanut(m): 6:14am On Mar 31, 2023
Pls which loan app is the best in Nigeria and the steps to access it? Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam / Top Accredited, Nuc Approved And Nysc Guaranteed Universities In Cotonou, Benin. / List Of Tution Free Universities In Cyprus And Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.