Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Photos From Seyi Law's Surprise Birthday Party For His Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Seyi Law's Surprise Birthday Party For His Wife (18962 Views)

Photos From Seyi Shay's Album Launch / Pictures From Seyi Shay’s Birthday Party In Lagos / Funke Akindele's Surprise Birthday Party (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Seyi Law's Surprise Birthday Party For His Wife by pusskhole(m): 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
mrphysics: nawaoooo so its everything that will make front page, Nairaland moderators pls u need to upload what is interesting and not if goat deficate in Nigeria, u will upload it, if cat do the same u will upoad it, again the rate at which topics is been uploaded dis days is decreasing at a geometrical rate, its no longer active as it used to be, pls try to put things in other and revival this forum, thanks
Did u go to any secondary school?
Re: Photos From Seyi Law's Surprise Birthday Party For His Wife by wilybebsy(m): 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
ah don hear
Re: Photos From Seyi Law's Surprise Birthday Party For His Wife by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
Okay...I just threw a surprise bday party for myself! cool cool cool cool cool cool.

Naija people can abuse word ehn! Who started this 'surprise bday' issh sef? I think it's Omotola, right? She's has moved on and the others won't let the 'surprise' word rest. Tschew angry angry angry
Re: Photos From Seyi Law's Surprise Birthday Party For His Wife by peziz(f): 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
Why do most female ebere's look alike
Re: Photos From Seyi Law's Surprise Birthday Party For His Wife by juman(m): 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
Good
Re: Photos From Seyi Law's Surprise Birthday Party For His Wife by Polio: 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
Dude is blacker than coal ... Good one still!
Re: Photos From Seyi Law's Surprise Birthday Party For His Wife by alphaconde(m): 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mhen this guys fortune has turned around, sometime back he was thanking ay for taking him outta the streets, he was very emotional while he spoke. I felt his gratitude, he say he was making calls under an umbrella before he joined the ay show. Now he has a car and a fine apartment. Didn't know if he also got this fine wife with all the money. At the end money will answer all issues it can command.
Re: Photos From Seyi Law's Surprise Birthday Party For His Wife by iphoneloaded(m): 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
Big4wig: Awwww & dis by d way is my message to mtn.

Fb b like,What's on your mind?

Ok here it is...

Dear MTN, my dear MTN,
Dearest MTN, my Dearest
MTN... no matter how you people rephrase
this text and send it to me, I would not fall
victim to your business tricks.
Initially it was "few
steps away from receiving your
N2,000,000
reward".... I kept quiet... then
i checked my
balance and saw "you would not receive
your
N2,000,000 reward if you dont text "yes to
7070"....I still kept quiet....
then i recharged and
i saw "reward your self right now, text yes to
7070 and you could win
N2,000,000"....i still
kept quiet....then i got a text and viewed it
what
i saw is "does your number end
with7070? please
send OK to 7070! *******7395
has been
rewarded with access to MTN's N2,000,000
draw today! subscribe for 100/day"....i still
kept quiet...then i saw an alert
again!!... "are you
tbag bigwig ? yello, you just won
MTN's N2,000,000 draw
text OK to 7070 to claim it, 100/day"
(money wey i don win i go still text 100/day
to
claim am abii?)....ok o, i
still kept quiet....then just now i received a call
and guess who called me? 7070... abeg
wetin
them wan tell me wey them never send for
text? who knows what the next format will
be?
pals please judge me and MTN
ooo i de my
own o...dem wan force
N2,000,000 enter my hand, N2,000,000 na by
force? ... ‪#‎ crying‬
MTN I no want abeg!

#BIGWIG grin

I was just reading your ordeal with MTN, see what they sent me in the below screenshots

Re: Photos From Seyi Law's Surprise Birthday Party For His Wife by GentleFrank(m): 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
Fantastic pix !
Re: Photos From Seyi Law's Surprise Birthday Party For His Wife by ifedun2: 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
Them force the woman attend the party ni?
Re: Photos From Seyi Law's Surprise Birthday Party For His Wife by andyanders: 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
sexymoma: When i become rich and famous all this faces willl know who i am cos i be a super star.

Show ur pix here lets see
Re: Photos From Seyi Law's Surprise Birthday Party For His Wife by andyanders: 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
Big4wig: Awwww & dis by d way is my message to mtn.

Fb b like,What's on your mind?

Ok here it is...

Dear MTN, my dear MTN,
Dearest MTN, my Dearest
MTN... no matter how you people rephrase
this text and send it to me, I would not fall
victim to your business tricks.
Initially it was "few
steps away from receiving your
N2,000,000
reward".... I kept quiet... then
i checked my
balance and saw "you would not receive
your
N2,000,000 reward if you dont text "yes to
7070"....I still kept quiet....
then i recharged and
i saw "reward your self right now, text yes to
7070 and you could win
N2,000,000"....i still
kept quiet....then i got a text and viewed it
what
i saw is "does your number end
with7070? please
send OK to 7070! *******7395
has been
rewarded with access to MTN's N2,000,000
draw today! subscribe for 100/day"....i still
kept quiet...then i saw an alert
again!!... "are you
tbag bigwig ? yello, you just won
MTN's N2,000,000 draw
text OK to 7070 to claim it, 100/day"
(money wey i don win i go still text 100/day
to
claim am abii?)....ok o, i
still kept quiet....then just now i received a call
and guess who called me? 7070... abeg
wetin
them wan tell me wey them never send for
text? who knows what the next format will
be?
pals please judge me and MTN
ooo i de my
own o...dem wan force
N2,000,000 enter my hand, N2,000,000 na by
force? ... ‪#‎ crying‬
MTN I no want abeg!

#BIGWIG grin

MTN is a fraud as they have turned my line to dustbin with sorts of txt msgs. NCC should warn MTN on this.
Re: Photos From Seyi Law's Surprise Birthday Party For His Wife by KweenAdz(f): 11:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
nekaa: Like say you know

Yes nao...observe am well...she change cloth Na....from d pics wey me dey see, ds Na well planned birthday party...
Re: Photos From Seyi Law's Surprise Birthday Party For His Wife by Akposy(m): 11:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
sexymoma: When i become rich and famous all this faces willl know who i am cos i be a super star.

Praiz
Did you see me in the magazine?
Tel me tel me
What did u think of me?
Am a celebrity

#mama wen ur boy hammA...I go buy u range rover....lalalalalala
I'll be a superstar
Re: Photos From Seyi Law's Surprise Birthday Party For His Wife by LMAyedun(m): 5:56am On Dec 14, 2013
LOL!! cheesy
See Banky's head.
Re: Photos From Seyi Law's Surprise Birthday Party For His Wife by sammoe(m): 8:42am On Dec 14, 2013
For everywhere na surprise birthday party?
Ah don gerrit...e good sha.

If pesin no careful we go see surprise wedding ceremony...

[s]The one wey I pray may nobody here see na surprise burial ceremony.[/s]
Re: Photos From Seyi Law's Surprise Birthday Party For His Wife by Tonyfrancis(m): 9:56am On Dec 14, 2013
(Second picture)
It seems she is been forced to cut her birthday cake grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere / Latoya - 'Michael Jackson's Ghost Haunts Childhood Home' / More Photos From Mercy Johnson's Baby Dedication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.