Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:12 PM

Beware Mtn Got A New Trick - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Beware Mtn Got A New Trick (419 Views)

Beware! MTN DATA Fraudster On NL / Any One Got A Nokia 6760 For Sale? / I Have The Solution To Your Yahoo Mail Login Problems With Mtn Trick. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Mtn Got A New Trick by Osgilliat(m): 10:10am On Dec 13, 2013
Mtn now has a way of bending you against your rule when it comes to their sms gambling business.they now sends a message which tricks are
1.comes with a very compelling special melody ring tone that we bring you up even when having s*x to check your new message.
2.this sms is so filtered that it will never bring up your phone screen light,so that you will never see what is about to hit you.
3.the most interesting part of this sms is that is not an sms in nature...you wont see the sender only the message will pop up.
4.if you are the type that use an ok button to wake up your phone,then you are 99.9% to fall under their spell because the message only require an ok button to agree with whatever terms in it.
Thats all.

B2q
Re: Beware Mtn Got A New Trick by Tloc(m): 10:35am On Dec 13, 2013
I got the SMS while making a call, after the call I saw an already opened message.
My thinking was, when did I do that? All it needed was for me to blinded hit the OK button, but I cancelled.
So BEWARE!

(1) (Reply)

GSM Booster Kits For Effective Boosting A Weak Mobile Signal / Reliable Bulk Sms Service; 1 sms=1unit at cheap price / Give Away Techno Q1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.