Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,799 members, 7,959,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions (2126 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by donphilopus: 1:37am On Dec 27, 2013
maishot: My able hard-working Modes,
I dey gbadun una for here. cheesy

Una no tell me say we get PDP, ACN
NPC.., and NNPC for NL na.

If the kin PDP wey happen 2day,
Happen for 1987, bros Fela for don be our President for Naija.
And Lawrence Anini for be em adjutant.

Na wa, Man-City vs Liverrpool match
Sweet,
No be lie.., grin

I just talk say make I hail una
Befor I go sleep wink
U funny no B small!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 27, 2013
Pls Modes,
I'll appreciate it if u can foward my sunday match thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1564751/newcastle-vs-arsenal-sunday-29th

Thx.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by donphilopus: 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
MODs, pls you can make this "Chelsea Vs Liverpool" match thread sticky! The preview is ready. Thanks!

https://www.nairaland.com/1564365/barclays-premier-league-chelsea-vs#20489402
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Omooba77: 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
Oga Mod,
please can you make the thread thick;it was in the Sports section:

https://www.nairaland.com/1548590/european-football-epl-uefa-la
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
Omooba77: Oga Mod,
please can you make the thread thick;it was in the Sports section:

https://www.nairaland.com/1548590/european-football-epl-uefa-la

Pls my brother,

The word is "Stick",
Not "Thick", as yo indicated. cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Omooba77: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
maishot:

Pls my brother,

The word is "Stick",
Not "Thick", as yo indicated. cheesy
You van make something thick sir, by populating it..........................
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by donphilopus: 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
Omooba77:
You van make something thick sir, by populating it..........................
Hope the sport's section MODs have moved your thread to this section?? You can now plead for the stickiness of your thread!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by donphilopus: 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
Omooba77,

I don't know if you're aware of the rules here.
But creating or moving a thread dat has already been created here is breaking the rules.

It is also an insult.

I would be surprised if the modes don't make the right decision here.

I respect u brov,
but I have no intention of competing with u.
Let's act matured and sane here.
That's why we are football fans.

Lolz undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Omooba77: 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
maishot: Omooba77,

I don't know if you're aware of the rules here.
But creating or moving a thread dat has already been created here is breaking the rules.

It is also an insult.

I would be surprised if the modes don't make the right decision here.

I respect u brov,
but I have no intention of competing with u.
Let's act matured and sane here.
That's why we are football fans.

Lolz undecided

Sir,
I'm not donphilopus........................

I'm not a do or die man sir
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
Omooba77:

Sir,

Kk.

I don't know what to say.
Sha, let the Modes do their work.

I wish u well always. cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by donphilopus: 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
Omooba77:

Sir,

Am I a do or die man
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Omooba77: 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
donphilopus: Am I a do or die man

It is not about you but maishot; he thought Omooba77 is the same as donphilopus, so I was just trying to tell him, I said I'm not a do or die man, because I saw where he called you traitor,; just retraiting
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by donphilopus: 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
Omooba77:

It is not about you but maishot; he thought Omooba77 is the same as donphilopus, so I was just trying to tell him, I said I'm not a do or die man, because I saw where he called you traitor,; just retraiting
Ok, thanks!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
donphilopus: Ok, thanks!

He played u.
Can't believed u fell for it grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by donphilopus: 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
maishot:

He played u.
Can't believed u fell for it grin
Whether he played me or not; hope life goes on?? If YES, forget about that.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
donphilopus: Whether he played me or not; hope life goes on?? If YES, forget about that.

Typical. shocked shocked
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by donphilopus: 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
maishot:

Typical. shocked shocked
Do I understand you??
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dear Modes,
More grace to u.

During the Mancity vs Liverpool match,
I used wisdom to refer to ur discision in benching my thread.
Thought u were matured enough to see that.

Obviously, I was wrong. undecided

So seeing the Newcastle vs Arsenal thread thus 'shelved',
Despite beeing on ground before any other..,

Just proves to show I had misconstrude ur depth of sanity and direction in this section.

Wisdom demands that. I simply take the back seat henceforth. cheesy

I hope u guys don't take this the wrong way,
But u need direction to placing priority and keeping to ur set rules.
As a dog is not expected to go back to its vormit.

https://www.nairaland.com/121820/nairaland-rules-sports-section-european

Thax. grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by donphilopus: 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
maishot: Dear Modes,
More grace to u.

During the Mancity vs Liverpool match,
I used wisdom to refer to ur discision in benching my thread.
Thought u were matured enough to see that.

Obviously, I was wrong. undecided

So seeing the Newcastle vs Arsenal thread thus 'shelved',
Despite beeing on ground before any other..,

Just proves to show I had misconstrude ur depth of sanity and direction in this section.

Wisdom demands that. I simply take the back seat henceforth. cheesy

I hope u guys don't take this the wrong way,
But u need direction to placing priority and keeping to ur set rules.
As a dog is not expected to go back to its vormit.

https://www.nairaland.com/121820/nairaland-rules-sports-section-european

Thax. grin
The same happened to my already sticky Chelsea Vs Liverpool thread! Mine was benched, and the other was moved to the FP.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
donphilopus: The same happened to my already sticky Chelsea Vs Liverpool thread! Mine was benched, and the other was moved to the FP.
the thread on Homepage was created 12th dec, so what's your point?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by donphilopus: 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ogbeche77: the thread on Homepage was created 12th dec, so what's your point?
I only told him! Anyways, I'm not an FP seeker.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Omooba77: 8:24am On Dec 30, 2013
Oga,Moderator compliments of the season,
please help me move the earlier one to European (EPL,Laliga UEFA) section and delete the recent one, I tried moving it to European section, not knowing another thread has being created.

https://www.nairaland.com/1548575/european-football-epl-uefa-la#20096534

https://www.nairaland.com/1566861/arsenal-vs-cardiff-jan.12014 RECENT ONE

Thanks in millions
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 30, 2013
Omooba77:

Oga Maishot; you don't need t say all these, it is just fun of it, by God's grace none of us will be silly. God bless you and us in the new year...

Amen Omooba..,

Amen. grin

Happy new year to u too.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by donphilopus: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2013
Omooba77: Oga,Moderator compliments of the season,
please help me move the earlier one to European (EPL,Laliga UEFA) section and delete the recent one, I tried moving it to European section, not knowing another thread has being created.

https://www.nairaland.com/1548575/european-football-epl-uefa-la#20096534

https://www.nairaland.com/1566861/arsenal-vs-cardiff-jan.12014 RECENT ONE

Thanks in millions
There's never a time, the MODs from this section would go to Sports section and move thread from there to here; they can only move it from here to there, so I advise you to beg either Semid4lyfe or Honeric01 to do that for you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
Can u imargine, there is no football thread @ the Fp angry

It won't pay to start "allocating" blame
To whom blame is due.
Frigidity and lack of direction is one factor here.

A pity.
I expected much 4m this section. undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by donphilopus: 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
MODs (Ogbeche77, Chamotex), can you imagine that February Matches thread have been created, when we're not through with January?? Pls, you can close all February matches threads, and leave the January's threads.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
donphilopus: MODs (Ogbeche77, Chamotex), can you imagine that February Matches thread have been created, when we're not through with January?? Pls, you can close all February matches threads, and leave the January's threads.

cheesy cheesy

"You're wasting ur time" would be a gross understatement.

Just spend ur time doing other important things..,
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by donphilopus: 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
maishot:

cheesy cheesy

"You're wasting ur time" would be a gross understatement.

Just spend ur time doing other important things..,
Meaning??
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by donphilopus: 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
MODs, it seems, you deleted all the match threads apart from the ones that would be played this week! Pls, why?? When are we now to create a match thread now, i.e a week to the match or 3 days to the match?? Pls answer!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wolfsburg Vs Manchester Utd [1 - 3] On Tuesday 8th Dec / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: Team News, Predicted Lineups For El Clasico / Gunners Will Be Down In Turin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.