Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions (2061 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by MaziOmenuko: 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
gringrin
Because of you guys and your whining, matchthreads don't hit frontpage anymore. You guys have to workout a 'work-able' solution to who creates match threads; when and how. This issue has been lingering for sometime now.

I know luvlola is a liverpool fan, so liverpool match threads were automatically his to create; cfcfan and havila took care of chelsea matches and mukina handled arsenal.
I'm not saying this is the solution, but I believe things were smooth then and their was not much whining.

Happy new year all.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Havilah93(m): 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
Creating match threads until february ending? shocked sad

Life is not do or die now, haba!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
Anyone can create match threads, its not restricted to some users alone. What's not appropriate is the rush to create thread so as to make frontpage. What's the point creating threads when the match preview and injury updates aren't yet available.
A user here created thread for matches that will be played all through February..
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by MaziOmenuko: 7:32am On Jan 05, 2014
Ogbeche77:
A user here created thread for matches that will be played all through February..

gringrin
Its called 'sharp-shooting'

I guess the parties involved gets the hint: don't create match threads until the match preview is available. I think this is a feasible solution. No need creating a thread and saying: "stay tuned for updates" so you can come later and modify it with previews.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by folymania(f): 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
Ogbeche77: Anyone can create match threads, its not restricted to some users alone. What's not appropriate is the rush to create thread so as to make frontpage. What's the point creating threads when the match preview and injury updates aren't yet available.

That's true sir, but you have not been faithful to playing ur own role as a moderator. That's why all this is happening. I believe the solution will be much better with you doing your Job. tongue tongue
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 08, 2014
Waw,
I've served my ban here well.
Thanks modes, really missed u guys grin

Though I see dat I'm not the only one that shares the fact that this section modes are not doing their jobs.

Folymania above thinks so. shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Arsenal Wins The Champions League / Chelsea's Picture Quiz / Wolves Vs Man Utd [2 - 1] On Saturday 5th February 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.