Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

*help Please* Uploading Files(booking Engine) To My Site. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / *help Please* Uploading Files(booking Engine) To My Site. (478 Views)

Help Uploading Files On Website ! / How To Make Money Uploading Files / Need Directions To Uploading Files On My Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*help Please* Uploading Files(booking Engine) To My Site. by Excellentmove: 11:16am On Dec 13, 2013
My respected gurus in da house. I need help to upload my file to my site. I av tried everything and followed all instructions to upload files to my site but the site is stlil showing 'under construction. The files are uploaded in the wwwroot, pls can some help. Thanks.
Re: *help Please* Uploading Files(booking Engine) To My Site. by joomlaman(m): 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
Excellent move: My respected gurus in da house. I need help to upload my file to my site. I av tried everything and followed all instructions to upload files to my site but the site is stlil showing 'under construction. The files are uploaded in the wwwroot, pls can some help. Thanks.

Make sure your home page file is named "index" and upload you files in "public_html" directory.

Hope this help.
Re: *help Please* Uploading Files(booking Engine) To My Site. by Excellentmove: 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
joomlaman:

Make sure your home page file is named "index" and upload you files in "public_html" directory.

Hope this help.
thanks sir, but can u give me step by step instructions to see if i've missed any step, bc i'v tried it several times. God bless.
Re: *help Please* Uploading Files(booking Engine) To My Site. by joomlaman(m): 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
Excellent move: thanks sir, but can u give me step by step instructions to see if i've missed any step, bc i'v tried it several times. God bless.

1) Login to ur panel
2) Locate ur file manager and open
3) navigate to public_html directory, if your cpanel didn't take u there by default.
4) select upload to upload ur files.
Re: *help Please* Uploading Files(booking Engine) To My Site. by Excellentmove: 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
joomlaman:

1) Login to ur panel
2) Locate ur file manager and open
3) navigate to public_html directory, if your cpanel didn't take u there by default.
4) select upload to upload ur files.
this what i have in cpanel. >File manager> Mydomain > wwwroot>my uploaded files. There is nothing like "public_html directory" . In d file manager. Is d problem from my webhost? Thanks
Re: *help Please* Uploading Files(booking Engine) To My Site. by joomlaman(m): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
^ Ok. Then u are not using the popular cpanel.
You may contact ur host acct provider for support.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Web Developers, UX/UI, Digital And Social Media Managers / TOP Six(6) NIGERIAN Djs / Web And Graphics Designer Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.