Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

'I Really Like Chidinma' - Lynxxx Confesses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Really Like Chidinma' - Lynxxx Confesses (1388 Views)

AY, Wale, Lynxxx At Nitro Night Club In Lagos (Photos) / That Guy That Looks Like CHIDINMA / You Like? Chidinma Ditches Low Afro Hairstyle For New Look(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Really Like Chidinma' - Lynxxx Confesses by xtianh(m): 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2013
Sexy Nigerian rapper, Lynxxx, has confessed that he has a thing for Chidinma. During an interview with Pulse, the Syndik8 records CEO confessed to having a crush on the petite singer.

"Chidinma is my celebrity crush”, Lynxxx revealed.

"She's cute and tiny, and she has a powerful voice. I think that's attractive. I haven't done a song with Chidinma because I’m shy. I’m really not a shy person, but around her, I am shy.

"Like I walked into an embassy a month ago, and who do I see? Chidinma. I hugged her and she's just so tiny.

"I'm 6’2, I’m a big guy. She's tiny and she fits right into my hands."

Lynxxx has always been very expressive of his feelings for "Miss Kedike", but it is anyone's guess if she'll come around to reciprocating them.
Re: 'I Really Like Chidinma' - Lynxxx Confesses by danbrowndmf(m): 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
U neva see anytn lynxx, if d tin hold u to much beta go buy 10naira soap enter ur bathroom(soap pattern tinx)
Re: 'I Really Like Chidinma' - Lynxxx Confesses by hatux: 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
Lwkmd!chidinma nah d hot jollof rice in town naw ....skuki of peeshaun say so,lynxx of syndi8k again..on to d next??ha tape make sense sha!
Re: 'I Really Like Chidinma' - Lynxxx Confesses by Gabreal1(m): 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
hatux: Lwkmd!chidinma nah d hot jollof rice in town naw ....skuki of peeshaun say so,lynxx of syndi8k again..on to d next??ha tape make sense sha!
Abi o

(1) (Reply)

David Beckham Watching The Final With His Sons All Supporting Argentina(photos) / What Beef? Davido S/O To Wizkid On His Birthday / Tuface, Annie And Isabella Idibia Rock Matching Oufits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.