Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

My Wife Is A Wonderful Person – OJB - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Wife Is A Wonderful Person – OJB (904 Views)

Nomoreloss Was A Selfless Person- OJB Jezreel Reveals / Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is A Wonderful Person – OJB by emmaliveth10(m): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
Popular music producer, OJB Jezreel , who just returned to the country after a successful kidney transplant surgery in India, is showering praises on his first wife, Mama J, for being there for him and donating one of her kidneys to save his life. While speaking recently after his arrival, OJB revealed that despite discouragement from family and friends, his wife still made the crucial donation to save him, even at the risk of her life.
While describing his wife for the voluntary donation, OJB had this to say; “She is a wonderful person because it is one thing if God is telling you to do something but another to do it. It takes a lot of courage to actually do it. Just as Jesus had made the water for Peter to walk on, Peter needed a lot of courage to take that step and that was what she did at that dying minute. Even when the doctors came to tell her that they would have to cut her all the way to the back and would have to remove a rib so they could have access to the kidney, she still agreed to go through it. It takes courage to go through with it, so, I will say she is a courageous woman.”
D’Banj, Tuface, others to hold concert for Mandela
Come Wednesday, December 18, 2013, some celebrities in Nigeria will gather for ‘Legacy Concert’ in honour of late anti-apartheid leader, Nelson Mandela, who died on Thursday, December 5, 2013 at the age of 95. Top Nigerian musical artistes D’Banj, 2Face Idibia, Darey Art-Alade, Burna Boy, Ikechukwu, Eldee the Don, Zaina, Mo Easy, Engage and Chioma have been pencilled down to perform at the tribute concert.
Others are DJ Babus, Timi Dakolo, Waje, Julius Agwu, Mike Aremu, J-Martins, Niyola, Omawumi, Tiwa Savage, Rocksteady, amongst others.
The event holds at The Oceanview Restaurant, Victoria Island, Lagos. Going by what the organisers of the event said, it promises to be a very befitting and groundbreaking honour in memory of the extraordinary life and unselfish contributions of one of the greatest beacons of hope, inspiration and freedom to ever walk the surface of this earth

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/wife-wonderful-person-ojb/

Re: My Wife Is A Wonderful Person – OJB by pfijacobs(m): 1:02am On Dec 14, 2013
ojb na now day break? and y dis post get two news?
Re: My Wife Is A Wonderful Person – OJB by tyson99(m): 7:13am On Dec 14, 2013
Then why u con marry two wives after her
Re: My Wife Is A Wonderful Person – OJB by adesexy(m): 10:44am On Dec 14, 2013
Y she no go wonderful..after she don give u kidney

(1) (Reply)

Santa Basketmouth! Ace Comedian Visits Children’s Hospital In Gbaja, Lagos / Toyin Lawani Leaves London Hospital With Swag, After Giving Birth (photos) / Jude Okoye Show off His Firearms (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.