Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Massage With Happy Ending For Both Parties - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Massage With Happy Ending For Both Parties (1589 Views)

I Need A Girl In To Come Massage My Back At Home / Get A Sensual Massage In Your Home / How Can Texting Lead To Relationship-ending The Signs Your Spouse Is Cheating ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massage With Happy Ending For Both Parties by koulbouy(m): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
if you are a young lady who can give good massages i will pay for your services

the massage will have adult erotic happy ending for both of us ....hope you get my drift

just text me and i will call you back, no flashing as i have lots of missed calls and my not call back

Works as an exec in a coy on mainland so wont have time for long tinz but straight to the point and cant travel out of mainland

if the outing is positive i promises tickets to movies and dinners at exotic places or sposorship to schools
Re: Massage With Happy Ending For Both Parties by koulbouy(m): 10:37am On Dec 27, 2013
still waiting
Re: Massage With Happy Ending For Both Parties by Blackeard(m): 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
koulbouy: still waiting
u go wait tire
Re: Massage With Happy Ending For Both Parties by koulbouy(m): 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
Blackeard: u go wait tire

bad belle undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Rich Sugar Daddies In Town Today, Whatsapp Mr Peter On +2349132952131 / Tope2000 I Cant Wait To Meet You / Hrhotness, please Give Me A Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.