Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Browsing With Modem And Browsing With Phone On Pc Which One Is Better? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Browsing With Modem And Browsing With Phone On Pc Which One Is Better? (526 Views)

Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) / How To Check If 100 Naira Centenary Note Is Original With Phone / Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Browsing With Modem And Browsing With Phone On Pc Which One Is Better? by Zagala: 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
I want to buy a modem,but my friend told me to use my phone that they are all the same.but dont think so,please is it true? If no, what are the quality a modem gives while using it to brows that phone does not?
Re: Browsing With Modem And Browsing With Phone On Pc Which One Is Better? by Zagala: 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
Nobody wants to comment?

(1) (Reply)

All The Secret And Tips To Use Google Adsense Is Reveal. / Learn Business Strategy / Do You Have A Fuel Dispensing Machine(nozzle) For Sale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.