Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos (10845 Views)

The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction / We Have 5 Plots For Sale For N600,000 Each With R Of O In Abuja / Do You Have 5 Acres Of Land In Asaba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by princeonx: 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
psammy1122:
ogudu is within my area of interest, could you please quote me the price and size? and also if you could upload some pictures and your contact, not around in lagos physically but my younger brother could do the inspection and land seeing on my behalf.
Thanks again
This is how we encourage scam ourself! So seeing a picture will make you believe any story right? I can upload 20 land picture for you then
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by Pennywise(m): 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
@Op, What an innovative way to shop for property. I hope you get value for your money. I also hope kidnappers dont start getting ideas should this method become popular.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by Dannylux: 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

Hello Sir

I am the Lawyer for the Client. Please drop your CV and Brochure here on Nairaland for us all to see and verify the quality of your works and the number of experience you have. Also provide references on your works as we would be verifying them.

Tanks!

You wan spoil person biz? undecided

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2013
gratiaeo: Op you are on a long thing. Full plot of land in Lagos mainland for 5m? I don't think so
I bought 8m in Agric near Ojo barrack from "Omonile"
you bought it expensive o! Chai! Ndo!

1 Like

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by Ishilove: 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

Hello Sir

I am the Lawyer for the Client. Please drop your CV and Brochure here on Nairaland for us all to see and verify the quality of your works and the number of experience you have. Also provide references on your works as we would be verifying them.

Tanks!
Work no pay grin
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by Exponental(m): 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2013
@op, i dont need to read ur post. Land worth of N5m in d Heart of Lagos ........ U better dont be duped.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by franklinbremen: 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hello all,

I am also in search of a piece of land which should also be in the area of 1 million naira or a bit less per plot in net cost. I would need 2 to 3 plots.

I need it sited in a geographical area of lagos where i can live and at the same time; build a small sized factory. It must be on a dry and hard land, no security issues there and must not be far off the city; ie - there should be a bit of development there.
I might be producing mineral water there, therefore; drilling a borehole to source quality water must not be a problem in that area.

And lastly, i do not want to go to any court over a land, so i can only buy a land which is verifiable and already has a C of O.

Contact me: (alzworks@hotmail.de) kindly add Franklin/nairaland to your subject line while sending me an email.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by tellwisdom: 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
engr j: Please am interested as well but I have like 500k for half plot in good location. If there is any one for sale, please let me no. Pin 221594CE

Bros, go use your money open beer parlor undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by Idowuogbo(f): 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2013
tellwisdom:

Abi o! Iya Basira spot grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by engrj(m): 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
engr j: Please am interested as well but I have like 500k for half plot in good location. If there is any one for sale, please let me no. Pin 221594CE

Ok my no 08064945586 (otumokpo dey ooo so 419 be warn)
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by engrj(m): 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
tellwisdom:

Shew na so u hate me u funny ooo ok don't worry.... God will do it for me again.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by Onlinebiz2012: 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
Your clients can resist opening your mails buh they can't resist opening your SMS !

www.nairaland.com/1554688/sms-newsletter-effective-way-reach
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by samsard(m): 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
Phranciz: If only u wanted in kuje abuja, it would have been easy as a click of a finger.
hahaha, finally found a kuje brother on nairaland.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by villybest(f): 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2013
I am an Estate surveyor,having my office on the Island and living in Ogudu,am afraid you can't get a full plot in Ogudu for N5m,even the Alhaji Eleshin waterlogged axis can't go as low as that again.your budget will fetch you things in good parts of Alimosho LGA,or half plot in some central lagos or so.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by ifeojobas(f): 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
@op A plot of land for sale at Riverview Estate, Isheri, beside Compass-N5.5m

Kindly contact Dolapo on 08095748343, 08121981806, 2B2A190B if interested

For Sterling Homes Ltd.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2013
i have a full plot in ajah for 5m.
document: deed of assignment
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by Rexnegro(m): 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2013
Do u like iba new site ,ojo Lagos ? Is a dry full plot of land belonged to my mum...if interested u can ping me on 292e48ef for more details...don't want to give my digits publicly !!!
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by Abagworo(m): 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
I never knew one could buy a plot of land for 5million in any part of Lagos.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by landmass: 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
seunpinky: Hello everyone, I have the sum of 5 million naira and am in need of a full plot of land with all appropriate documents in the heart of lagos (not outskirts like ikorodu,ibafo,badagry,ajah). The land must be on the mainland and I would not mind buying a building and demolishing it inasmuch as the cost is within the price range specified above. Drop your land location and contacts. Thanks

mine is in Obafemi-Owode in Ogun State. close to Redemption Camp. N2 milion. better for you. my contact: 07030585793
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by ifeojobas(f): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
We currently have plots available at our Havilah Park and Garden Estate at Obafemi-Owode Local Government, Ogun state-N765,000 per plot.

Kindly contact me on 08095748343, 08121981806, 2B2A190B.

Regards.

Dolapo,
For Sterling Homes Ltd.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2013
Wow!! 5m when I bot my own land(a plot) for 350,000N at Ibadan
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by GentleFrank(m): 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
Meet real agents or estate managers !
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by olas24u(f): 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2013
Your price is unrealistic for 5million in the heart of Lagos, Yaba,Ikorodu road,ilupeju,Gbagada,Ikeja,maryland,Allen,Adeniyi jones,Ebutemetta,Akoka,Magodo,Isheri,ketu,ogudu,Ojota, oregun,Mile 12, Ajegunle ,ojo,badagry,festac ,etc.Keep you money and grow it
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by lymelyte(m): 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2013
Please how much does access bank exchange naira for a dollar?
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by rafcrown(m): 3:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
A FULL PLOT OF LAND AVAILABLE INSIDE ESTATE CLOSE TO IJEGUN AFTER IKOTUN.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by omogidi234(m): 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
olas24u: Your price is unrealistic for 5million in the heart of Lagos, Yaba,Ikorodu road,ilupeju,Gbagada,Ikeja,maryland,Allen,Adeniyi jones,Ebutemetta,Akoka,Magodo,Isheri,ketu,ogudu,Ojota, oregun,Mile 12, Ajegunle ,ojo,badagry,festac ,etc.Keep you money and grow it

Thanks, I wanted to do this however, @ OP, N5m would only get you half plot in some areas like Ogba.
If you are fortunate, you should get one plot at N5m at Oloowora behind Omole 2, otherwise na outside town be that.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by seunpinky(m): 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2013
Whao!!!! Nairaland is such a big family, I must confess. After creating dis topic I neva knew it wud make front page. Comments on dis post has drawn several reactions, d gud, d encouraging, d funny, d warnings and several others. But sadly I avnt gotten any genuine offer. + kidnappers abeg ooo. Pls am stl waitin 4 agents/pple with genuine land for sale
Thanks
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by omogidi234(m): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2013
seunpinky: Whao!!!! Nairaland is such a big family, I must confess. After creating dis topic I neva knew it wud make front page. Comments on dis post has drawn several reactions, d gud, d encouraging, d funny, d warnings and several others. But sadly I avnt gotten any genuine offer. + kidnappers abeg ooo. Pls am stl waitin 4 agents/pple with genuine land for sale
Thanks

It is obvious that you cannot get one plot of land in the heart of mainland for N5m. That is why no one is giving you an offer. It is an herculean.
task. Please don't fall for scam.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by rotexaro(m): 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2013
hello,
If you are interested in a plot of land around Sangotedo in Ibeju Lekki or Lekki phase II in Eti-Osa LGA or even Mero Ifo Ota axis in Ado-Odo/Ota LGA. You can reach me on 08023160869 for more details. even iyana ipaja, gbagada, maryland, oregun.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by olas24u(f): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
Go and wait for development to reach you on the mainland isheri ,Arepo areas or go to tusnami axis
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by omogidi234(m): 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2013
rotexaro: hello,
If you are interested in a plot of land around Sangotedo in Ibeju Lekki or Lekki phase II in Eti-Osa LGA or even Mero Ifo Ota axis in Ado-Odo/Ota LGA. You can reach me on 08023160869 for more details. even iyana ipaja, gbagada, maryland, oregun.

grin grin grin grin grin please I am interested too. @ maryland in particular, N4m.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by sigmundfreud(m): 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
brianromel: Seun Nice one,

I like this concept of open market proposal. OP nice one on your part. Lets turn this into a section where you state your amount and valid sellers state their pics and credentials. Not phone numbers,emails and BB pins.

Who ever the ops decides is valid via the pics and credentials makes the sales and negotiations.

I see a valid prospect growth in this type of buyers market situation.
Veery very good thinking!
I mean u reverse the haggling over price and then u select goods/services based on presentation!
am in!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Lived On A Street Where Their Transformer Always Blows? / Block Moulders Embark On Strike Action Over Increasing Rate Of Building Material / Confirmed: Two Dead In Abuja Building Collapse (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.