Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Celtel Wap And Mms Settings - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Celtel Wap And Mms Settings (803 Views)

MTN GPRS, WAP And MMS No Longer Free! / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Useful WAP/MMS tips on Glo plus everything you need to know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celtel Wap And Mms Settings by yinraph(m): 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2008
Ur sim must be activated b4 u can run a conection on ur PC. For Wap Homepage:http//wap.ng.celtel.com Apn:wap.ng.celtel.com Ip address:172.018.254.005 port:8080 username:wap password:wap MMS homepage:http://google.com Apn;mms.ng.celtel.com Ip address:172.018.254.005 Port:8080 username:mms password:mms
Re: Celtel Wap And Mms Settings by Eutelw4: 11:06am On Jul 31, 2008
Gud boy, i wish people on this forum will also help like you
Re: Celtel Wap And Mms Settings by Emma4dfuture(m): 11:09am On Jul 31, 2008
Celtel MMS can still be activated,only on high-end fones.eg:Sony Ericsson W950i
Re: Celtel Wap And Mms Settings by chrisemi(m): 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2008
wat about activating d celtel on my sonyericsson k510i@Emm4
Re: Celtel Wap And Mms Settings by honsule(m): 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2008
I activated one of the new celtel sims i bought for both mms and wap with my N72 last week.
Re: Celtel Wap And Mms Settings by Emma4dfuture(m): 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2008
N72 is a high end fone.@Chrisemy:K510i can do it,as far as itis Java,mophun,or Symbian enabled.
Re: Celtel Wap And Mms Settings by hotfingerz(m): 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2008
THE ULTIMATE FREE BROWSING PACKAGE!!
This package guarantees information that will give you virtually free browsing with high speed on your phone,as well as laptop or desktop.
Included in this offer are:
* Multiple ways you can use to browse for “FREE “ both on phone as well as PC/LAPTOP.
* Software and Hardare Requirements for FREE browsing on all network.
* How to configure GPRS settings for your Glo, MTN, and Celtel
to browse absolutely free.
* How to get over your connection problems with Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! Messenger, Trading Platforms and other applications.
* How to make your browsing faster for Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and other browsers.
*How to access any website anonymously and without restrictions
i.e Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! Messenger, Forex Platform, Voice Over
Internet Protocol (VOIP) including Skype, Free SMS Gateways and all Desktop Applications.
SPECIAL NOTICE!!!!
*How to browse free without using GLO,MTN or CELTEL using a
special roaming sim(gprs enabled) from a telecom company from Singapore.
*How to get their line which you can use with any phone with gprs access.
*How to maximise the benefit of this roaming sim which enables you to make calls and enjoy free browsing overseas.
Note that for this sim, connection to gprs is absolutely free.Included also in this offer is 250 free sms to Asian and USA numbers.[/
b]For information on how to be a part of this revolution in Free of Charge browsing on phone and PC using either GLO,MTN,CELTEL or to buy this gprs enabled SIM please send your request to:[b]grpsgenius@yahoo.com

or call: 07035382981. U can also add me to ur messenger for
live chat.
Re: Celtel Wap And Mms Settings by chrisemi(m): 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2008
so how can i go about activating it?or shuld i post d no 4u 2help me?@Emma4dfuture
Re: Celtel Wap And Mms Settings by chrisemi(m): 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2008
so how can i go about activating it?or shuld i post d no 4u 2help me?@Emma4dfuture
Re: Celtel Wap And Mms Settings by yinraph(m): 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2008
Why did u think N72 is the fastest Xplain pls, what has is it done for u. Despite a N70 freak I can tell u uch abt symbians phone

(1) (Reply)

China Mobile: Pc Suite / Nokia N95i / Re:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.