Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Nairaland's Man Of The Year - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland's Man Of The Year (1234 Views)

Who Is Your Nairaland Man Or Woman Of The Year And Why?? / Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) / Nairaland Man Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland's Man Of The Year by sinegy: 7:59am On Dec 14, 2013
Time magazine, only this week named Pope Francis as its man of the year.
Its time Nairaland, Nigeria's biggest online forum selects its man of the year. This forum could be the real voice of this nation.
So, lets have your man of the year..that Nigerian whom you feel made the biggest impact in our country..And give reasons too
i'll go first...
Stephen Keshi...coach of the national team
for winning the coveted afcon trophy and restoring Nigeria's pride as a football playing nation

...sorry...i no sabi poll...wud have love to poll dis this till dec 31t
anyways...whose ur man of d year!!!?
Re: Nairaland's Man Of The Year by Enegod(m): 8:09am On Dec 14, 2013
Re: Nairaland's Man Of The Year by sinegy: 8:20am On Dec 14, 2013
[quote author=Enegod]…[/quote
no booking of space is allowed... names and reasons only
Re: Nairaland's Man Of The Year by Forzap: 8:27am On Dec 14, 2013
FORZA P!!reason/reasons witheld gringrin
Re: Nairaland's Man Of The Year by sinegy: 8:34am On Dec 14, 2013
Forza p: FORZA P!!reason/reasons witheld gringrin
i goggled forza p...search results was zero...,move over joor!!!
Re: Nairaland's Man Of The Year by romzyxy(m): 8:44am On Dec 14, 2013
Stephen keshi?.........well dat's Ƒ☺я U̶̲̥̅̊ sha
Re: Nairaland's Man Of The Year by sinegy: 8:52am On Dec 14, 2013
romzyxy: Stephen keshi?.........well dat's Ƒ☺я U̶̲̥̅̊ sha
i haf talk my own...talk ya own na
Re: Nairaland's Man Of The Year by slimthugchimee(m): 9:24am On Dec 14, 2013
Oduah jona patience me sexkills

ok seriously i'd say keshi
Re: Nairaland's Man Of The Year by AbuMikey(m): 9:31am On Dec 14, 2013

Ermm, if ain't Abu Mikey, then its, Stephen Keshi, or if we gonna go the religious style, I would say, John Onaiyekan!

Re: Nairaland's Man Of The Year by sinegy: 9:38am On Dec 14, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Ermm, if ain't Abu Mikey, then its, Stephen Keshi, or if we gonna go the religious style, I would say, John Onaiyekan!

John Cardinal Onaiyekan...great choice!!...but pple like Chris Okotie would choke on his morning coffee...Time=Pope Francis...Nairaland=Cardinal Onaiyekan...choi!
Re: Nairaland's Man Of The Year by Dannylux: 9:43am On Dec 14, 2013
Fegge grin
Re: Nairaland's Man Of The Year by sinegy: 9:49am On Dec 14, 2013
Dannylux: Fegge grin
who?:p
Reasons?
Re: Nairaland's Man Of The Year by cumpaddre(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2013
Phyno grin
Re: Nairaland's Man Of The Year by sinegy: 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2013
cumpaddre: Phyno grin
ur most outstanding nigerian for 2013 abi?...anyway he's had an amazing year..one of d guys to watch in 2014 in d industry
Re: Nairaland's Man Of The Year by ajasa4link: 11:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
1.Hon Patrick obahiagbon ( when the hardship and suffering in Nigeria gets to almost an unbearable level,the great igodo migodo just comes around and give us the needed comic relief with his grammatical igbenedion)
2. Yuzedo ( the chief sweetus oyoyo 1 of banana iceland... this guy was putting small on our faces on nairaland throughout 2013)
Re: Nairaland's Man Of The Year by Elnino4ladies: 12:58am On Dec 15, 2013
Jesse jagz for deliverin a flawless album...
Re: Nairaland's Man Of The Year by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 15, 2013
Nobody!!!
Re: Nairaland's Man Of The Year by sinegy: 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
rokiatu: Nobody!!!

nobody??...not one single Nigerian stood out for you in 2013...your standard must be really really high
Re: Nairaland's Man Of The Year by sinegy: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
ajasa4link: 1.Hon Patrick obahiagbon ( when the hardship and suffering in Nigeria gets to almost an unbearable level,the great igodo migodo just comes around and give us the needed comic relief with his grammatical igbenedion)
2. Yuzedo ( the chief sweetus oyoyo 1 of banana iceland... this guy was putting small on our faces on nairaland throughout 2013)
Hon Patrick obahiagbon smiley...sometimes i wish dis guy was sitting in Reuben Abati's position...it would be fun to listen to him everyday
Re: Nairaland's Man Of The Year by RedCard1(m): 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
Brymo...for high wonderful songs
Re: Nairaland's Man Of The Year by sinegy: 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
Red_Card: Brymo...for high wonderful songs
i wouldnt judge Brymo cos i don't know all the details...but dat stuff with his record label?..wouldn't it take some points off his ratings for your man of the year?
Re: Nairaland's Man Of The Year by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
rokiatu: Nobody!!!

I agree. His posts are everywhere, ranging from the intelligent to the daft, the sublime to the banal, the classy to the skanky...say hello to the deactivated 'Nobody'.

(1) (Reply)

The Real Mr.olodo Of Nairaland / Types Of People U Meet In A Barbing Salon / 5 Things You Should Keep Back From People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.