Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Tecno S5 Discussion Thread - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno S5 Discussion Thread (14110 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno S5 Discussion Thread by amedino(m): 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2013
DBrizz: bro den go 4 d m7 or d7 n stop complainin of cheap fones wit 512mb ram

U are an olodo. Who told u d7 is in the category of 1gig ram phones . D7 is 512mb ram if u dnt know.
Re: Tecno S5 Discussion Thread by Masudoyindamola: 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
jayAjoku: na stoneage tecno dey or wetin ?? Wetin dy worry them and 512mb ram. Tecno pls u guy need to see the light .
abi na dual core again
Re: Tecno S5 Discussion Thread by rahamAllah: 6:53am On Dec 15, 2013
Jacide:

My friend, www.bestmobs.com is also visited by Ghanaians, Indians, Chinese, Americans, Europeans. Don't you think if they start writing the prices of all these phones in Nigeria's ever-changing Naira there will be some confusion?

Dollar is a more stable currency and more globally used than all other currencies that's why it's being used by most of these pricing sites?

Hope you question is now answered, son? cool
You dey yarn opas.
Truely, this is nairaland so give us the price in naira.
Re: Tecno S5 Discussion Thread by Kamaye(m): 7:22am On Dec 15, 2013
rahamAllah:
You dey yarn opas.
Truely, this is nairaland so give us the price in naira.
$120 is equivalent to N18000 (@N150 per $1).
Re: Tecno S5 Discussion Thread by harizonal123(m): 8:00am On Dec 15, 2013
Then go for tecno m5. Good camera quality 8pixel, 1gig ram, dual sim function, convenient screen size 4.3", good battery capacity that can last u & most of all; the price is fair compared to other product with this same spec. 23k
Afam4eva: I just keep seeing Techno phone threads everywhere and i don't even know which is which. I think i need to get one of this but i really don't know the difference between them. I just need one that can conveniently replace Blackberry for me. It should have a good camera, great internet accessibility and i hear one can use BBM on these phones nowadays.
Afam4eva: I just keep seeing Techno phone threads everywhere and i don't even know which is which. I think i need to get one of this but i really don't know the difference between them. I just need one that can conveniently replace Blackberry for me. It should have a good camera, great internet accessibility and i hear one can use BBM on these phones nowadays.
Re: Tecno S5 Discussion Thread by tohby2(m): 8:09am On Dec 15, 2013
Starbank: E3 goes 4 30k while E5 goes 4 around 35 to 40k
where do dey sell e3 for dat price would like to get 1
Re: Tecno S5 Discussion Thread by klens(m): 8:21am On Dec 15, 2013
year is coming to an end, get our Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad core, 3G ,16GB ROM/8GB ROM, HDMI, Leather case,micro usb leather keyboard,pouch,Touch pen, OTG cable, for only N33000. https://www.nairaland.com/1507902/hot-selling-ainol-ax1-poseidon . few pieces available.
Re: Tecno S5 Discussion Thread by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:04am On Dec 15, 2013
Guys, you ca check out the differences between the Tecno S5 and S3 here before you make your decision.
Re: Tecno S5 Discussion Thread by yomalex(m): 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
good
Re: Tecno S5 Discussion Thread by StarCj(m): 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
TECNO Y. Y this 512 ram. Pls upgrade na
we hav waited long ooo.
Re: Tecno S5 Discussion Thread by GentleFrank(m): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nice discussion !
Re: Tecno S5 Discussion Thread by Kamaye(m): 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
Star Cj: TECNO Y. Y this 512 ram. Pls upgrade na
we hav waited long ooo.
They have already upgrade ooo! Buy M5.
Re: Tecno S5 Discussion Thread by DBrizz(m): 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2013
amedino:

U are an olodo. Who told u d7 is in the category of 1gig ram phones . D7 is 512mb ram if u dnt know.
ode!! Elosi.. My point z, stop pickin on tecno phones... Get a lyf bro. Urgh
Re: Tecno S5 Discussion Thread by jaybossYBNL(m): 9:49am On Dec 16, 2013
Why are they taking samsung names na?
Its good sha
the phone will cost #19056
Re: Tecno S5 Discussion Thread by nwaobitex: 9:59am On Dec 16, 2013
The fone is cool! cool
Re: Tecno S5 Discussion Thread by nwaobitex: 10:06am On Dec 16, 2013
who have buy the fone?
Re: Tecno S5 Discussion Thread by temtop005(m): 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
Pls guys how much exactly is the phone
Re: Tecno S5 Discussion Thread by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
nwaobitex: who have buy the fone?

мє have
Re: Tecno S5 Discussion Thread by Skseries: 11:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
Wots wrong with nigeria, u complain abt 512ram, is there any fone maker out there wit a 1gb ram on their phone at the cost of anytin less that 20k? If u are crazy abt 1gb ram then why dnt u go for oda models, likes of m7 m5 and the phantoms is ur money after all.. Tecno are doing us a favour by givin us half of wot bigger brand give at less than half price.. Why are we nigerians neva satisfied. Even the so called gionee av just one phone that is below 20k and is the p2 wit 512mb ram so y the tecno critizim? We need to grow up ppl. If nt 4 tecno, infinix gionee and ko, how many of us have 50k for the likes of sony and samsung phones. As long as tecno has oda phone wit 1gb ram ur complains are useless if u wnt 1gb go 4 oda models or beta yet go 4 sony xperal and samsung galaxy and let us hear world. No be everybody get money some of us work hard to even get 15k to buy 1 of tecno phone... And am sure lots of ppl out there are greatful to tecno. If nt tecno how many ppl get money for android.. Htc htc how many of u complaing av bought a brand new htc b4 or even new samsung. See them they wnt a tecno phone wit 1gb ram, 4.5inch screen wit super camera and even gorilla glass wit 256m color all at below 20k. Tecno are foolish rite? They came to 9ja to work for u abi they shouldnt make gain rite. Y dnt u tell almity samsung to make a phone wit s5 specs and sell it at 19k

4 Likes

Re: Tecno S5 Discussion Thread by SmithBlarq(m): 6:51am On Dec 17, 2013
Skseries: Wots wrong with nigeria, u complain abt 512ram, is there any fone maker out there wit a 1gb ram on their phone at the cost of anytin less that 20k? If u are crazy abt 1gb ram then why dnt u go for oda models, likes of m7 m5 and the phantoms is ur money after all.. Tecno are doing us a favour by givin us half of wot bigger brand give at less than half price.. Why are we nigerians neva satisfied. Even the so called gionee av just one phone that is below 20k and is the p2 wit 512mb ram so y the tecno critizim? We need to grow up ppl. If nt 4 tecno, infinix gionee and ko, how many of us have 50k for the likes of sony and samsung phones. As long as tecno has oda phone wit 1gb ram ur complains are useless if u wnt 1gb go 4 oda models or beta yet go 4 sony xperal and samsung galaxy and let us hear world. No be everybody get money some of us work hard to even get 15k to buy 1 of tecno phone... And am sure lots of ppl out there are greatful to tecno. If nt tecno how many ppl get money for android.. Htc htc how many of u complaing av bought a brand new htc b4 or even new samsung. See them they wnt a tecno phone wit 1gb ram, 4.5inch screen wit super camera and even gorilla glass wit 256m color all at below 20k. Tecno are foolish rite? They came to 9ja to work for u abi they shouldnt make gain rite. Y dnt u tell almity samsung to make a phone wit s5 specs and sell it at 19k
mtcheew, bros.... ur head dey dere jawe
Re: Tecno S5 Discussion Thread by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 7:06am On Dec 17, 2013
Skseries: Wots wrong with nigeria, u complain abt 512ram, is there any fone maker out there wit a 1gb ram on their phone at the cost of anytin less that 20k? If u are crazy abt 1gb ram then why dnt u go for oda models, likes of m7 m5 and the phantoms is ur money after all.. Tecno are doing us a favour by givin us half of wot bigger brand give at less than half price.. Why are we nigerians neva satisfied. Even the so called gionee av just one phone that is below 20k and is the p2 wit 512mb ram so y the tecno critizim? We need to grow up ppl. If nt 4 tecno, infinix gionee and ko, how many of us have 50k for the likes of sony and samsung phones. As long as tecno has oda phone wit 1gb ram ur complains are useless if u wnt 1gb go 4 oda models or beta yet go 4 sony xperal and samsung galaxy and let us hear world. No be everybody get money some of us work hard to even get 15k to buy 1 of tecno phone... And am sure lots of ppl out there are greatful to tecno. If nt tecno how many ppl get money for android.. Htc htc how many of u complaing av bought a brand new htc b4 or even new samsung. See them they wnt a tecno phone wit 1gb ram, 4.5inch screen wit super camera and even gorilla glass wit 256m color all at below 20k. Tecno are foolish rite? They came to 9ja to work for u abi they shouldnt make gain rite. Y dnt u tell almity samsung to make a phone wit s5 specs and sell it at 19k

*уαωηѕ*
Re: Tecno S5 Discussion Thread by Maximus884(m): 8:02am On Dec 17, 2013
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

*уαωηѕ*
u dull pieces
Re: Tecno S5 Discussion Thread by Fweshdude(m): 8:36am On Dec 17, 2013

1 Like

Re: Tecno S5 Discussion Thread by Johnklein(m): 11:33am On Dec 17, 2013
pls has anybody bought dis fone? i'm in ibadan ,and was lookin for d fone thru out yesterday... the sellers were like which one b s5? as if i was speakin in korean/abi hindi...
Re: Tecno S5 Discussion Thread by SmithBlarq(m): 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
Johnklein: pls has anybody bought dis fone? i'm in ibadan ,and was lookin for d fone thru out yesterday... the sellers were like which one b s5? as if i was speakin in korean/abi hindi...
Lolz..... Mehn Mah morale Don drop oh... Ah bin wan go price dis shit todai sef.... make dem no dey look mei lyk sey Ah dey yarn Spanish
Re: Tecno S5 Discussion Thread by Johnklein(m): 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
dem b like shey dis one sabi wetin he dey talk like dis, dem com try to dey xplain tecno phones to me like say i b learner
Re: Tecno S5 Discussion Thread by Cibadau(m): 9:49am On Dec 18, 2013
Dude, Tecno are not doing us any favours here it is all business, did you know how much it costs tecno to produce a phone like phantom? Less than $80(12k) including tax but here we are buying it at an exorbitant price of more than $220(33k). We love tecno that's why we patronised their products but if there was any favours it's we the customers are doing tecno a favour by buying whatever they decided to offer .
Re: Tecno S5 Discussion Thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
Cibadau: Dude, Tecno are not doing us any favours here it is all business, did you know how much it costs tecno to produce a phone like phantom? Less than $80(12k) including tax but here we are buying it at an exorbitant price of more than $220(33k). We love tecno that's why we patronised their products but if there was any favours it's we the customers are doing tecno a favour by buying whatever they decided to offer .

Must you buy a tecno phone? Other products are there now the likes of Samsung, Sony etc
Re: Tecno S5 Discussion Thread by speeddan: 6:49am On Dec 19, 2013
What is important is what you want, not what other want. Real men are not people pleaser
Re: Tecno S5 Discussion Thread by Skseries: 8:53am On Dec 19, 2013
Cibadau: Dude, Tecno are not doing us any favours here it is all business, did you know how much it costs tecno to produce a phone like phantom? Less than $80(12k) including tax but here we are buying it at an exorbitant price of more than $220(33k). We love tecno that's why we patronised their products but if there was any favours it's we the customers are doing tecno a favour by buying whatever they decided to offer .
guy u are stil doing the same tin, picking on tecno, wor abt htc. Samsung sony and others? If tecno and htc or samsung release a phone that has the same exact specs which do u tink wil cost higher? Sure we are doing tecno a favour by buying their product same goes 4 oda brands like htc...... U need to undastand that amongs all the phone maker in nigeria, tecno geoniee and ifinix are the ones selling brands, other makers like samsung, htc, sony and others are selling their name.. Most ppl buy them bcus of their name. As much as ppl use to knw tecno as shinko phone, we read abt their phones specs finds tins that are nice abt it, find that the price are affordable and we buy... We dnt like the name tecno bt we buy cus of wot they give..... Take for example u went to a phone shop to get an android phone wit the aim of samsung(asuming u already knw the specs) and suddenly u saw a nokia and discover is a nokia android inshort the first eva nokia android. Are u telln me u wnt rada pick that nokia over samsung? Am sure 80% ppl will even tho its nokia first android. We asume is gud bcus is made by nokia.. Samsung and sony mite be the best android maker now and fil like king. Bt if nokia was to wake up wit an android phone 2mao, u wil see how samsung wil fall even if nokia was more xpensive. My point is every phone maker are making more money regardless of the cost price of their product. The bigger names makes more money than the smaller name.. If tecno made a phone that has everytin samsung galaxy s4 has same exact specs and put a price 5k less than the price of s4 we both knw we wnt stil buy, we wil rada borrow 5k or wait til we av 5k and add to buy d s4.. I hope u undastand my point

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) / How Can I Use My Bb As A Modem On Laptop / Blackberry Vs Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.