Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,044 members, 7,845,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Am I Guilty In Anyway??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am I Guilty In Anyway??? (387 Views)

Am I The Only Guy Dat Doesnt Chew Rice ? / Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of / Jury Finds George Zimmerman Not Guilty In Shooting Death Of Trayvon Martin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Guilty In Anyway??? by positive4sure(m): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2013
I will be very grateful if this hit FP(JUST TO GET MANY REPLIES). There is this guy we grew up together, we attended the same primary,secondary school. Fortunately we both gained admission to the same polytechnic IREE POLY to be precise. I am in MASS COMM while he was in ACCOUNTANCY Dept. During our 2nd Semester ND1 exam I told him that the invigilators in my exam hall(PLT2) were not as strict as those in his hall, he then decided to change his exam hall to mine(which is prohibited in my school). Now he has been expelled and he goes about saying I caused it. PLEASE, AM I GUILTY IN ANY WAY
Re: Am I Guilty In Anyway??? by Idrismusty97(m): 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2013
If you urged him to choose your hall then you are 30% guilty.But Even if you urged him, what will make him want to change his hall unless he didn't read or he want to go into exam malpractice.In each of this case he is more guilty than you.
Re: Am I Guilty In Anyway??? by Clemzy16(m): 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
Idrismusty97: If you urged him to choose your hall then you are 30% guilty.But Even if you urged him, what will make him want to change his hall unless he didn't read or he want to go into exam malpractice.In each of this case he is more guilty than you.
Re: Am I Guilty In Anyway??? by positive4sure(m): 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
Idrismusty97: If you urged him to choose your hall then you are 30% guilty.But Even if you urged him, what will make him want to change his hall unless he didn't read or he want to go into exam malpractice.In each of this case he is more guilty than you.
I did nt urge him @ all. Na only good news wey I told him

(1) (Reply)

Techno Phones Vs Nollywood Movies. / Spend Your Xmas/new Year With A Nairalander / 150 Persons Arrested For Sagging In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.