Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Usher And Bobby Brown Got Into A Fist Fight! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usher And Bobby Brown Got Into A Fist Fight! (946 Views)

Chris Brown Got A Sick Lamborghini / Bobby Brown Weds Alicia Etheredge In Hawaii! / Photos: Bobby Brown Arrives Lagos For Friday Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Usher And Bobby Brown Got Into A Fist Fight! by OmoUSH(m): 11:44am On Dec 14, 2013
Bobby Brown and Usher get into a fight?!The Internet is buzzing that Bobby Brown had a small scuffle with Usher last year at Mr. Raymond’s birthday party!

These are the statements Bobby Brown made according to various sources:

“When I walked into the party I ran into Usher and we immediately gave each other a hug. While he was holding me, he turned to the side and kinda put my neck in a playful choke hold and started squeezing me…
“I tried to tell him that I couldn’t breathe but he couldn’t hear me because the music was loud. It didn’t help that he was drunk. I was yelling, ‘yo, yo, yo let me go! I can’t breathe!’ He was excited to see me and he was just expressing himself with this gesture. He was so drunk he didn’t realize what he was doing.”

But I guess when Usher wasn’t getting Bobby’s subtle hints:

“I picked him up and held him over the DJ booth which had a nice little drop down below…

“When I did this, I guess his body guards felt like I was threatening his life so they came to his rescue. They came and pulled us apart which looked like a scuffle to the people around looking on.”

Believe this or not but these two have definitely been facing competitive heat under the “greatest stage performer” of all time in the R&B category.

Read more http://www.therundown.tv/headlines/rumors/bobby-brown-and-usher-get-into-a-fight/
Re: Usher And Bobby Brown Got Into A Fist Fight! by okwudiriokoro(m): 11:54am On Dec 14, 2013
Ahhh,,dis happend 10 years ago,,nwayo kwa

(1) (Reply)

Eli Wallach ( Tucor Ramires Of The Good The Bad The Ugly) Is Dead. / PHOTOS: Happy Family: Jay Z & Beyonce Takes Their Daughter Ivy Blue Aboard Yatch / Kim Kardashian Flaunts Ample Cleavage Again In Hot S*xy Dress (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.