Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

I Want To Become Bet9ja Agent - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want To Become Bet9ja Agent (2132 Views)

How Can I Be A Bet9ja Agent. / He Refuse To Pay Me, Bet9ja Agent / What Are T'he Major Codes For Bet9ja And The Likes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Become Bet9ja Agent by Temmie147(m): 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, i wish to become an agent with Bet9ja, i have a viewing centre with laptop,which is the requirement needed to become one,but i need information on how to contact the company and other steps to become registered as an agent. Is there any Bet9ja agent in the house who can enlight me more on this.
Re: I Want To Become Bet9ja Agent by Ty207: 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
Me too......i will appreciate if someone with experience can show more light on this......the require equirment, capital and how to go about it...thanking you in advance for you contribution

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Chelsea Vs Newcastle 2-0 All Goals And Highlights / Give This A Try- Just 12 Odds / Video- Real Madrid Vs Real Betis (0-1) Real Madrid Lost At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.