Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,408 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Looking For A Partner (N300,000) Deal. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Looking For A Partner (N300,000) Deal. (665 Views)

See How To Make N300,000 Daily Online - No Work Needed / Become A Prefessional Website Designer And Earn Over N300,000 Monthly / Airtel Cheap Data Bundle Plan for Android and iOS (N300 Montly) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Partner (N300,000) Deal. by aikfrank(m): 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
Currently working on something that has never been built in Nigeria.

And it has a very wide market, the idea is very creative and original. Am a web developer with great skills, construction and design is not the problem am currently on it, but need high fund to set up (N300,000 +)
If you are interested

support at aikwebdesign . com

Please don't contact me if you are not serious, just ignore if you are not interested.
Thanks.
Re: Looking For A Partner (N300,000) Deal. by soloqy: 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
How do you post such in an open forum and expect to not have anyone question what it is you are doing or make some observations.

My own honest and sincere observation is that you say you are a web developer with great skills in design, but your website is very very poor. Someone has to tell you the truth.

The way you made this request is as if you are begging for money. Better to not have put the amount you are asking people for there . You could have given some hints on whatever , never before seen or heard Idea you have and then backed it up with a better representation of yourself with a better website.

Ok, am done... I am just taking the piss this evening.

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Partner (N300,000) Deal. by josieboy: 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
Over poor they worry ur design . If my Girlfriend designs this i would break up with her !
Is this shocked a website or ....

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Partner (N300,000) Deal. by barapistis(m): 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
u all got the op wrong,he actually was in a trance
Re: Looking For A Partner (N300,000) Deal. by cbrass(m): 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2013
Hmm...ok 150k is ready so tell me more about it first
Re: Looking For A Partner (N300,000) Deal. by cbrass(m): 11:41pm On Dec 15, 2013
But seriously this your site looks scary...very obsolete codes and by the way Do we still use MARQUEE??
Re: Looking For A Partner (N300,000) Deal. by bizfirst: 7:34am On Dec 16, 2013
bara pistis: u all got the op wrong,he actually was in a trance

That got me cracked up!

aikfrank: Currently working on something that has never been built in Nigeria.

And it has a very wide market, the idea is very creative and original. Am a web developer with great skills, construction and design is not the problem am currently on it, but need high fund to set up (N300,000 +)
If you are interested

support at aikwebdesign . com

Please don't contact me if you are not serious, just ignore if you are not interested.
Thanks.

OP, see, there is nothing new under the sun...you could be vague and still get the point across. How do you expect a total stranger to part with that sum of money for a concept he has not been properly briefed? (especially with your powerful website design??)

PM with the project and other 'better works' of yours let me see. I could be interested.
Re: Looking For A Partner (N300,000) Deal. by Gerardcole(m): 8:03am On Dec 17, 2013
This one got me ROTFL.

#bizfirst#:

That got me cracked up!
(especially with your powerful website design??)...
Re: Looking For A Partner (N300,000) Deal. by dwittyc0der(f): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2013
you should be killed !!! @ the market place for building a killing website that can make my eyes blind sad Oh Allah ... This is killing ..

you are a disaster to the web development HOUSE grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

9 + 1 Reasons No One Comments On Your Blog & How To Amend That / C0deca#yo# - Fac^book Likes And Followers Exchange App V.1.1 / How To Make Your Blogger Blog Ready For Mobile Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.