Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Enough Of These Irrelevant And Senseless Headlines On Nairaland...Idi Amin - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Enough Of These Irrelevant And Senseless Headlines On Nairaland...Idi Amin (497 Views)

Seven Irrelevant Things An Average Nigerian Youth Indulges In / All Nigeria Newspaper Headlines In One Place / Daily News Headlines From The Nation Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Of These Irrelevant And Senseless Headlines On Nairaland...Idi Amin by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 15, 2013
To some of us that live in the diaspora, we resort to forums such as Nairaland to keep updated about Naija news. But it's very unfortunate that the headlines i see everyday on this forum are appalling.
I am calling on Seun and his moderators to, as a matter of urgency, look into this matter so as not to drag this forum in the mud. If you guys are out of ideas, recruit reporters to scout for news and stop these Tonto Dicke new looks here and there undecided

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of These Irrelevant And Senseless Headlines On Nairaland...Idi Amin by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 15, 2013
Idi Amin: To some of us that live in the diaspora, we resort to forums such as Nairaland to keep updated about Naija news. But it's very unfortunate that the headlines i see everyday on this forum are appalling.
I am calling on Seun and his moderators to, as a matter of urgency, look into this matter so as not to drag this forum in the mud. If you guys are out of ideas, recruit reporters to scout for news and stop these Tonto Dicke new looks here and there undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Enough Of These Irrelevant And Senseless Headlines On Nairaland...Idi Amin by dabrake(m): 2:02am On Dec 15, 2013
Falls from okada.
Re: Enough Of These Irrelevant And Senseless Headlines On Nairaland...Idi Amin by Nobody: 4:10am On Dec 15, 2013
Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face
Pictures Of Tonto Dikeh's New Look

Just imagine the non sense undecided
Re: Enough Of These Irrelevant And Senseless Headlines On Nairaland...Idi Amin by OdogwuAgulu(m): 5:39am On Dec 15, 2013
@Mod, front page thingx cheesy
Re: Enough Of These Irrelevant And Senseless Headlines On Nairaland...Idi Amin by donphilopus: 2:39am On Dec 30, 2013
On point!
Re: Enough Of These Irrelevant And Senseless Headlines On Nairaland...Idi Amin by aceTS: 10:57am On Dec 30, 2013
nairaland is a tabloid forum. correct me if I'm wrong

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Made You Really Happy In 2013? / Korean Film Or American Film. Which Of The Two Do U Like? / Reloaded:things You Have Done Absentmindedly/unintentionally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.