Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

In Need Of Advice:fully Detached Duplex Or Flat - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In Need Of Advice:fully Detached Duplex Or Flat (470 Views)

I'm Looking For A 4-5 Bedroom Duplex Or Semi-detached Duplex In Lekki For Sale / HOME SOLAR POWER SUPPLY SYSTEM FOR 3 BED HOUSE OR FLAT / Wanted - Duplex Or Flat In Port Harcourt To Let (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Advice:fully Detached Duplex Or Flat by makzeze: 7:10am On Dec 15, 2013
Please i need your advice. I am proposing to build fully detached 6 bedroom duplex in phase 5 of abuja around Idu district and there is an offer for me to own a 3 bedroom house in a block of flats in Durumi area just behind Games village Abuja.
Now, considering the fact that Durumi is just 10km to central area of Abuja where I work and well developed compared to the site of the proposed duplex at Idu which is about 17km to city center and not yet developed like Games village area.
The plan is to occupy the 3bedroom flat in 1 and half years time while the duplex is to be occupied in 3 or 4 years.
Which of the property do you advice me to go for bearing in mind that I pay rent close to million naira yearly?
Expert advice needed please.
Re: In Need Of Advice:fully Detached Duplex Or Flat by makzeze: 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
Any advice?
Re: In Need Of Advice:fully Detached Duplex Or Flat by eghosajohnny: 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2013
makzeze: Any advice?

Hello sir,I'm a builder and to this request I will advice that you should take the flat because there will be so much challanges in that of the duplex one distance two not developed and three your rent is close to a million per/a,but on the contrary since you've being able to manage in ur rent and still save go for he duplex and wait for development then you will now try to adjust your pattern of waking up early an getting to work on time.

This are my contact
BBM pin 3123DD40

My regards

(1) (Reply)

Open Plan Space & Wearhouse For Lease @ IKEJA Lagos. / Various Land For Sale @ AREPO New Site Those Land Good For A Mini Estate. / Buying Lands And Property Lets Learn From This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.