Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

May Allah Bless Our Mothers - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / May Allah Bless Our Mothers (1814 Views)

Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) / We Lost DJDOLA Finally, May Allah Forgive Him / The Last Sermon Of Rasullulah (may Allah Have Mercy Upon Him) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May Allah Bless Our Mothers by DMainMan: 11:05am On Dec 15, 2013
A teacher told one of his
lazy students: “if you bring me a handful
of the dust of Paradise, you’ll be a successful student. The next day, the little boy came with a handful of dust and gave it to his teacher.

The teacher became angry and said:"Are you kidding me! Where did you get this from?” The student answered with tears in his eyes “This dust was under the feet of my mother, didn’t you teach us that
Paradise lies under the feet of
mothers?

"MY LORD HAVE MERCY UPON
MY PARENTS, THE WAY THEY HAD MERCY
UPON ME WHEN I WAS YOUNG." (Al-
Quran) May ALLAH bless all our Mother’s
and grant them Jannah ..Aameen♥

Souce: Islam Religion Facebook page

1 Like

Re: May Allah Bless Our Mothers by obafemee80(m): 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ameen
Re: May Allah Bless Our Mothers by deols(f): 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
Amin.

But what did the teacher want? grin
Re: May Allah Bless Our Mothers by DMainMan: 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
deols: Amin.

But what did the teacher want? grin

Abi o
Re: May Allah Bless Our Mothers by achmed1(m): 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
DMainMan:

Abi o

DMAINMAN I NEED YOUR ATTENTION.............WHEN YOU SENT OUT FREE SHL STUFF YOU MADE MENTION OF TUTORIALS .......FULL PACKAGE OR SOMETHING. AM PREPARING FOR PWC VERIFICATION I WOULDNT MIND ASOME TECHNICAL ASSIST FROM YOU.
THANKS. MY MAIL IS RAONANUGA@GMAIL.COM
Re: May Allah Bless Our Mothers by DMainMan: 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
achmed1:

DMAINMAN I NEED YOUR ATTENTION.............WHEN YOU SENT OUT FREE SHL STUFF YOU MADE MENTION OF TUTORIALS .......FULL PACKAGE OR SOMETHING. AM PREPARING FOR PWC VERIFICATION I WOULDNT MIND ASOME TECHNICAL ASSIST FROM YOU.
THANKS. MY MAIL IS RAONANUGA@GMAIL.COM

Ok. Will contact u. U can also contact me: dmainman@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Blood Moon: What You Need To Know As A Muslim / Ramadan The Decent Month / The Woman Who Gave Birth To Bible Reverts To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.