Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Enyeama Makes Fifa Team Of The Week - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama Makes Fifa Team Of The Week (21900 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Makes African Player Of The Year Final Shortlist / Musa's Goal Makes Fifa's Top 10 World Cup Goals / Tear-soaked FIFA Team Buses Up For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyeama Makes Fifa Team Of The Week by homesteady(m): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2013
Cool! CAF best player
Re: Enyeama Makes Fifa Team Of The Week by Yespro: 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
So happy for this guy
Re: Enyeama Makes Fifa Team Of The Week by Alexfabss: 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
Sm pple mouth no get filter,who give ham d title (mr clean sheet) abi him no noh dey try,bad belle dem. Go slip away ur wickednes mtchws.
Re: Enyeama Makes Fifa Team Of The Week by costandi(m): 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
lanightdavido: Diz is total rubbish....oduamadi,ideye nd makinwa no dy dia
U get brain

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Makes Fifa Team Of The Week by seangy4konji: 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
lol
costandi: U get brain
Re: Enyeama Makes Fifa Team Of The Week by tonaydo(m): 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
sarzwizard: [color=#006600][/color]dats good. but@pix

guy u dumb
Re: Enyeama Makes Fifa Team Of The Week by kingjoe(m): 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
QUOTE ME.ENYEAMA IS GOING TO WIN AFRICAN FOOTBALLER OF THE YEAR BY JANUARY

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Makes Fifa Team Of The Week by hollawiz: 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
D guy reli try sha
Re: Enyeama Makes Fifa Team Of The Week by greggng: 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
You re a prophet .
Re: Enyeama Makes Fifa Team Of The Week by Psychedelia(m): 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
Hardworking chap.
Re: Enyeama Makes Fifa Team Of The Week by AbuMikey(m): 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2013

Vincent Enyeama!!!! cheesy

For CAF player of the year!

Yes! »» \grin/

Re: Enyeama Makes Fifa Team Of The Week by nwaobitex: 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
nice 1
Re: Enyeama Makes Fifa Team Of The Week by Lexzycane(m): 11:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
Good one for Enyeama! Just sorry he didn't break the ligue 1 record for the longest clean sheets. Bt kudos all d same.
Re: Enyeama Makes Fifa Team Of The Week by pcaptain38(f): 12:07am On Dec 16, 2013
congrats bro
we beleive in u

if u are looking for affordable spacious hall for hire for any kind of Event
call 07046432546

http://central-business-district./spacious-hall-for-all-kind-of-social-and-corporate-events-in-the-heart-of-abuja-for-hire-iid-574395829
Re: Enyeama Makes Fifa Team Of The Week by shizzle11(m): 12:32am On Dec 16, 2013
useless Blatter and his wuru wuru FIFA. so it had to take Enyeama 11 clean sheets before he could make the team of the week angry

I feel sad thou Enyeama couldn't break the league1 record of not conceeding. Hope he performs similar feat at the world cup

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Makes Fifa Team Of The Week by omar22(m): 1:37am On Dec 16, 2013
I wonder who was in last weeks team of the week?

If am correct I think it was Solomon Kalou who saved Lille from defeat with 2 late goals
Re: Enyeama Makes Fifa Team Of The Week by neroysc: 2:54am On Dec 16, 2013
Enyeama is a wall. Lille are lucky to get him. Actually, Lille no dey play correct games at all, always winning their games with luck with little margin. with his current form at this moment, i believe 9ja has a greater chance of doing the unimaginable in Brazil 2014 only if we can supplement him with deadly strikers. Chikena!!!
Re: Enyeama Makes Fifa Team Of The Week by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 16, 2013
i believe he will be the African player of the year
Re: Enyeama Makes Fifa Team Of The Week by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:39am On Dec 16, 2013
striker9: Good one Mr Clean sheet.
Re: Enyeama Makes Fifa Team Of The Week by IAMBREEZY: 5:47am On Dec 16, 2013
Thumbs up congrat bro...
Re: Enyeama Makes Fifa Team Of The Week by bambostic: 6:45am On Dec 16, 2013
nerodenero: Wish his spectacular performance could earn him a January deal in Champion league playing team.That would help prepare him very well for the World Cup.The dude is in a form of his life!!!

No way is Lille letting him go in January! They just extended his contract from 2015 to 2017...besides he would be foolish to try to leave Lille after only half of season of establishing himself as the number one goalkeeper there!
Re: Enyeama Makes Fifa Team Of The Week by nickz(m): 7:03am On Dec 16, 2013
lanightdavido: Diz is total rubbish....oduamadi,ideye nd makinwa no dy dia
What do you think this is?? AGEGE 11 Or wack 11
Re: Enyeama Makes Fifa Team Of The Week by tonychristopher: 7:09am On Dec 16, 2013
elgaitan: Super Eagles goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama was listed for the first time in FIFA's ultimate team of the week after keeping 11 consecutive clean sheets(14 in all) for lille in the French Ligue 1 this season...Below is the full list
STARTING XI
GK:Vincent Enyeama
LOSC Lille-France
CB:Ömer Toprak
B/Leverkusen-Germany
LB:Mike Williamson
Newcastle United-England
RB:Maicon
Roma-Italy
LM:Franck Ribery
B/München-Germany
CM:Stephen Ireland
Stoke city-England
CM:Walter Montillo
Santos-Brazil
RM:Yann Jouffre
FC Lorient-France
ST:Mario Balotelli
Milan-Italy
ST:Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Paris Saint-Germain-France
ST:Luiz Suarez
Liverpool-England
Source: www.futhead.com/14/players/12532/vincent enyeama

SERIOUSLY....IGBOS WILL ALWAYS REPRESENT WELL AND NIGERIA. THEY GOT THE BEST THE GOO THE BAD...PLS I THINK IT'S HIGH TIME YOU GIVE THEM CREDIT. IF NOT FOR THEM NIGERIA WOULD HAVE BEEN A PARIAH NATION AFTER SOMALIA LOL

GIVE THE CHINEDUS,OBINNAS, ETC STANDING OVATION....LOOK AT MANY
Re: Enyeama Makes Fifa Team Of The Week by kenny421: 7:11am On Dec 16, 2013
2013 African footballer of the year
Re: Enyeama Makes Fifa Team Of The Week by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 16, 2013
Alexfabss: Sm pple mouth no get filter,who give ham d title (mr clean sheet) abi him no noh dey try,bad belle dem. Go slip away ur wickednes mtchws.
Na me give am the name. Wait! Wetin u dey yarn sef? grin
Re: Enyeama Makes Fifa Team Of The Week by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 16, 2013
I'm so proud of our dear Mr. Clean sheet.
Re: Enyeama Makes Fifa Team Of The Week by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 16, 2013
Congrats bro
Re: Enyeama Makes Fifa Team Of The Week by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 16, 2013
tonychristopher:

SERIOUSLY....IGBOS WILL ALWAYS REPRESENT WELL AND NIGERIA. THEY GOT THE BEST THE GOO THE BAD...PLS I THINK IT'S HIGH TIME YOU GIVE THEM CREDIT. IF NOT FOR THEM NIGERIA WOULD HAVE BEEN A PARIAH NATION AFTER SOMALIA LOL

You are a fucking retard. What has been igbo got to do with this issue now. Must you tribalise every issue? Na your type dey make Nigerians think along ethnic lines.
Re: Enyeama Makes Fifa Team Of The Week by kennypoka2(m): 7:31am On Dec 16, 2013
tonychristopher:

ur mumudom get im own level.. so dem tell u say enyeama na IBO abi.. ur level of stupidity is beyond comprehension.. olodo oshi
Re: Enyeama Makes Fifa Team Of The Week by anthony500(m): 7:33am On Dec 16, 2013
Ea sports Fifa 14 ultimate team not fifa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Condemn Racist Abuse Of Tammy Abraham / Anthony Taylor Shouldn't Officiate Chelsea Matches - Thomas Tuchel / Samuel Eto'o: I Prefer Mourinho's Style To Guardiola's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.