Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Steps To Achieve Financial Freedom - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Steps To Achieve Financial Freedom (1072 Views)

Achieve Financial Freedom With FAST-TRACK BUSINESS CLUB / 13 Steps to Business Name Registration - A Simple Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps To Achieve Financial Freedom by goldlink(m): 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2008
Life is not as hard as most of us see it. I have come to realise that the two major obstacles to achieving financial target is lack of information an inaction.
If you master the art going for information and taking action, nothing will stop you.

If you don't have any source of income or you lack money to start any business you can easily overcome this inadequacy. One of the ways to overcome lack of source of income is to embrace service. Offering your service for cash or trading your skill or talent for cash. But the problem is that a lot of people are so lazy while others are ashmed.
Before you can succeed in life, you have to banish shame and what people will say.
The point is that, the person you are looking forward to working in his company, do you know that he did many odd jobs to raise money to build the company?

We Are all interested in celebrating rich and successful men but we don't care to look into their history to see where they are coming from.
The fact is that once you banish shame and librate yourself from financial slavery, those you are ashamed of what they will say will forget about the odd job you did. IF YOU WANT TO REMAIN POOR AND UNKNOWN BE AN EMPLOYEE FOR LIFE.

Having started something you want to be doing or if u are doing something, quickly open an Investment Seed Account with any bank where you will be saving little amout of money on monthly basis no matter how small. This is the money you will use for investment. Once it gets to an appreciable level, withdraw it and invest. Successful people are aggressive investors. Nothing will ever make you to touch the money saved for investment.
Cut down on unnecessary expenses. There are money we spend that are unnecessary. I always tell people that it is not how much you are making that matters but how much you keep.

You will be surprised that someone that makes 10,000 per month will be rich faster than someone who makes 100,000 per month due to the difference in financial discipline. Many people cannot delay gratification, therefore all the money the make goes into satisfying their insatiable desires.
There are many ways you throw away money without knowing it. Some people eat excessively, it is not everything you eat that your body needs!
Many people are addicted to recharge cards, do you know that recharge cards has finished your money? if you calculate it in a month you will shout. Some never sent texts to minimize cost, they call all the time.
If you calculate the amout of money that passes through your hand in a month, you will see that you are rich. But, where is the money? unnecessary expenses eats 70% of it! And you don't even know.

Let me stop here to enable you digest this and also see replies to it, i will do the follow up later. Meanwhile Don't faill to holla me on 08034419743.
Re: Steps To Achieve Financial Freedom by tupix(m): 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2008
Hi goldlink,

your write-up is nice, I like it.

we will be waiting for your follow up
Re: Steps To Achieve Financial Freedom by lupet(m): 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2008
GOOD write up my friend keep it up .
Re: Steps To Achieve Financial Freedom by goldlink(m): 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2008
Thanks friends for the nice words, i will continue to do my best to provide helpful information in this forum. Iam happy that you appreciate my contribution.
Re: Steps To Achieve Financial Freedom by Fhemmmy: 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2008
How financially free are you?
Dont tell me yu are jumping on okada oh, cos to talk to us abt freedom, you have to be free urself.
Re: Steps To Achieve Financial Freedom by goldlink(m): 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2008
you are the type that refuses to learn. Want to tell us you did not learn anything from the post?
Re: Steps To Achieve Financial Freedom by Major001(m): 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2008
I must confess man, your write up is simply mind blowing. Without mincing words I believe you will make a good Motivational Speaker. I like your words; simply impressive!
Re: Steps To Achieve Financial Freedom by goldlink(m): 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2008
@Major001,

Thanks for the superlative words you use to describe the write up.
yes iam a top notch motivational speaker who also trains those that want to go into the profession.
Re: Steps To Achieve Financial Freedom by Irontriz(m): 3:43am On Aug 13, 2008
ok, so please if u dnt mind can u give us more tips, !
Re: Steps To Achieve Financial Freedom by goldlink(m): 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2008
yes, i can give more tips later, just watch out!
Re: Steps To Achieve Financial Freedom by masido(f): 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2010
what happend to goldlink??
Re: Steps To Achieve Financial Freedom by knice(m): 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2010
Investment is the key to financial success. What if i give my 4 registered investment companies paying 1% daily/0703309160.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Economize Your Fuel By Using Mpg-cap Tablet / Tips To Get A Free Payoneer Master Card / Direct Loading Of Ago With Your Vessel In Nnpc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.