Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices (31687 Views)

Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago / LIST Of Android Phones That Support BBM / The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices by oyadyolo: 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
pls av bin unable to change pix on my tecno android d5 BBM... If I to put pix, it will bring...unfortunately BBM as stoped.. am jst tired of it.. I av force stop, clear data nd even uninstal nd instal it bak buh still dsame tin.. pls help me out plssss@ all... tanx in advance
Re: Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
kollytin:
You turn on your Television ,,
MANDELA
You turn on the radio too
MANDELA,
You log on facebook or twitter,,
MANDELA
On BBM , Whatsapp too
Mandela

Now am even afraid to Open
my fridge
OGA nor fear
Re: Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices by Actuarymatt: 11:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
Odward: All the prices have drastically reduced eg m5=13.5k,p3=10-12k,p5=16k etc...but anyways tanks buddy.
whr can i get d m5 for #13,500
Re: Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices by pcaptain38(f): 12:32am On Dec 16, 2013
thanks

if u are looking for affordable spacious hall for hire for any kind of Event
call 07046432546

http://central-business-district./spacious-hall-for-all-kind-of-social-and-corporate-events-in-the-heart-of-abuja-for-hire-iid-574395829
Re: Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:53am On Dec 16, 2013
Re: Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices by TeetoEsq(m): 7:40am On Dec 16, 2013
farai97: If TECNO fit ping first before NOkIA --- who told u dt all ur mates weh first u start fit make am before u finish ?
Hahahahahaha
Re: Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices by lawdiami(m): 9:22am On Dec 16, 2013
bobby, sup. pls I have a challenge of installing the new BBM in my techno N9, pls can u help me with how to get it. thanks
Re: Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices by kaybyte: 9:22am On Dec 16, 2013
creazor:

Thanks bro.
bro, i have not been able to join bbm with my techno Q1. Please need a clue@op
Re: Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 16, 2013
Tecno D1 - N17,000
Re: Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices by philtrum(m): 10:10am On Dec 16, 2013
tecno p5 too
Re: Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices by ChiLaHot(f): 10:14am On Dec 16, 2013
No be small matter ooo + NA true talk u talk so ooo
Re: Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices by SirMacIbb(m): 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
Pals i nid ur advice on the choice to make. Which among tecno P5,D7,and M7 is better more sophisticated with gud applications and function?
Re: Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices by demex24(m): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
kaybyte: bro, i have not been able to join bbm with my techno Q1. Please need a clue@op
goto playstore and download BBM install it and register........
Its working perfectly on Q1

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices by Fennyflux(f): 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
kaybyte: bro, i have not been able to join bbm with my techno Q1. Please need a clue@op

demex24:
goto playstore and download BBM install it and register........
Its working perfectly on Q1

Works very well on Q1.
Re: Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices by biopat(m): 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
OP you drink olomo ni? FYI, I bought my M3 12900. na im I take dey post now self.
Re: Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices by maxmyluv(m): 11:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
I need the A3 whether u gree or u no gree
Re: Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices by uobimba(m): 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
engr j: A professor drove into a petrol station in his sleek state of the art range rover sports to buy fuel.

Professor: Guy abeg, give me full tank.

Fuel Attendant: Sir, I don’t speak pidgin. I only speak English.

Professor: Ok! Good morning. I currently feel a profound desire to
replenish the propelling of my motorized automobile. Therefore I
cordially request you to transfer from your subterranean reservoir a sufficient quantity of the combustible fluid of the highest octane rating to fill the appropriate receptacle of the said means of perambulation to the brim.

Fuel Attendant: Oga na play I dey play o, how much fuel you wan?
shee english d fuel attendant?mek i see english speak
Re: Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices by Nocojp: 5:00am On Dec 17, 2013
ALADE4J2: I just got a Techno phantom A plus but the battery runs down quickly under twelve hour and the phone itself gets very hot. How can one rectify this.
sorry but just check it here
http://gc.tecno-mobile.com/
Re: Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices by Nocojp: 5:06am On Dec 17, 2013
Sir Mac Ibb: Pals i nid ur advice on the choice to make. Which among tecno P5,D7,and M7 is better more sophisticated with gud applications and function?
just go for m7
Re: Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 17, 2013
Katier00 :
Abeg which one is not touch screen?
Tecno D1. Which is not mentioned there. Its an upgrade of Q1, with sharp smile detector 2mp Camera
Re: Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 17, 2013
Rudebwoy:

Android is specifically designed for touchscreen only.
You're wrong there man!!
Re: Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices by econome(m): 7:35am On Dec 17, 2013
PLZ DOES BBM WORK PERFECTLY ON "Q1"?
I HEARD IT DOESN'T DISPLAY NORMALLY
Re: Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 17, 2013
econome: PLZ DOES BBM WORK PERFECTLY ON "Q1"?
I HEARD IT DOESN'T DISPLAY NORMALLY
Am enjoying it on my Tecno D1. Which is an upgrade to Q1. U just need to download "Setorientation" from playstore
Re: Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
dewisefrank:
You're wrong there man!!

Correct me man. Iti.
Re: Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices by jadelyn007(f): 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
Please how do I configure my techno phone for browsing. Since I got it I hv been unable to send texts or even browse. What do I do?
Re: Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices by mosezky: 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
how much for m5
Re: Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices by Sammixed(m): 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ibigo: @OP how sharp is the camera of phantom AII??
As sharp as rambo's blade
Re: Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices by Nocojp: 3:27am On Jan 03, 2014
jadelyn007: Please how do I configure my techno phone for browsing. Since I got it I hv been unable to send texts or even browse. What do I do?
configure? ?? just insert ur sim card and start browsing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BB Curve 8 Is Out, See Pics / 2015 List Of Budget Friendly Phones Priced Under NGN30,000 / Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.