Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro (35486 Views)

Bryan Okwara Gets A Chevrolet-Camaro Car For Valentine (Photos) / Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo / Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by MrBravo(m): 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
see moto....Ori iya mi oooooo!
Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by emma4ph: 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
nairaland" you sure sey na true" or ona jxt dey liar for here.....
Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by Airforce1(m): 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
IAMBREEZY: shaarap! you knw dey do am for wizzy too

Dis your beaf wit me go soon give u stomach ache truss me undecided
Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by experimentist: 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
Dis thread's comments funny die aswear!

Omo c dat car eeeeh, money miss roadangry
Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by Moukafoam(f): 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
slozie:
poverty is a disease. U need help bro

You think say na everybody sabi de thin like you undecided
Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by Moukafoam(f): 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
actually, i don't drank ogogoro, ma brand is kpekus water

Fixed. cool
Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by GentleFrank(m): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
Sorry ooo !
Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by simdam500(m): 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
tellwisdom: This one na car?? sad

Oh it not smiley, it a truck
Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by simdam500(m): 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
Tunsboy17: Devido u have such type of money and your fellow nigerians are still looking for gari and salt to soak habba. reach out to someone today and help.....i dey fill u skelewu
may be he's just opportune... u know?

let see wat the future has for u... smh
Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by simdam500(m): 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
All those reckless Boyz.
SMH!!
and u the irreckless manz
Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by simdam500(m): 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
ok let seeee

1 Like

Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by fr3do(m): 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
yemmy_tee: And it can make you die young..foolish hater...what's wrong in what d guy said...and some mumu dey like...awon oloshi

Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by mikkyokilo: 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
I want to sell my Playstation3 250GB already hacked with games and a dualshock 3 pad with another wireless pad with the AV cable working perfectly for just 36,000. You can reach me on 08177634209. Thanks

Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by bobanvanp: 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
this one don happen tey nah , i saw the dude like 3 weeks ago when dis happened .
Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by InvertedHammer: 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2013
/

Be careful who you follow!

If not for papa, this boy for don broke since

\
Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by Phoyinbreezy(m): 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2013
silverdam: Singer Davido was heading for a show on Lagos Island when an impatient motorist bashed one of his favourite ride, Chevrolet Camaro.

According to the information available, the car was slightly damaged on the driver's side and the side mirror was also destroyed.

Some resources claim that Davido came down to check his car, which resulted in a huge traffic at Lekki roundabout.

However, neither the singer, nor the driver of the other involved vehicle were hurt and Davido successfully reached the event site.

[url]tosinsilverdam.com/?p=6820[/url]
Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
This car wey be like pure water for US here cry
Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by Prymestrr(m): 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
Tunsboy17: Devido u have such type of money and your fellow nigerians are still looking for gari and salt to soak habba. reach out to someone today and help.....i dey fill u skelewu
[size=26pt]CHISOS!...Now ahaf confirm that poverty is a disease that afflicts the mind.
TUNSBOY... i will pray 4 u in chisos name... AMEN! [/size]
Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
slozie:
when you see a poor fool ranting, you would know
Lmao, u r wicked o
Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 17, 2013
IAMBREEZY: shaarap! you knw dey do am for wizzy too
the guy na big time mugu leave am na hater I no say dem go come here
Re: Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 17, 2013
Airforce1:

Dis your beaf wit me go soon give u stomach ache truss me undecided
. `beaf' se yourself olodo rabata na fight you go dey fight for school na `beef'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) / Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid / BBNaija: Cross' Pastor Mum Gifts Him A Bible (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.