Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

A letter to sister Linda (the evangelist)>>>>> from a nairalander - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A letter to sister Linda (the evangelist)>>>>> from a nairalander (833 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / Message From God To Nigerian Pastors- Sister Linda Testimony / How I Escaped Hell- Sister Linda’s Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A letter to sister Linda (the evangelist)>>>>> from a nairalander by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
Dear Evangelist Linda:

I greet you in the name of the Lord and I hope you receive this message with an open heart.

"Please before you continue this evangelism, you need to first change your name.
Are you aware that Linda means snake or serpent? And serpent is the devil.
Are you also aware that the devil is the father of all liars Jn8:44. Which means your message might as well be taken as lies since according to your name, you're not only a liar but the father or mother of all liars.

Let me explain further, Jesus drove people out of the temple because he didn't like the fact that they turned the church into aria aria main market Aba: that was the message he passed to the church. "stop the business in church!" chikena

According to your message, God didn't seem to be asking you to tell his churches to make certain changes but literarily to let them know they are heading to hell. It sounds more like what the devil would do because he's the accuser of the brethren Rev12:10.
its questionable also how God and has chosen you to violate his own word that says "judge not that ye may not be judged" Matt 7:1

While its true that God can use anybody for his work but for God to have chosen you this time to sentence most churches to hell without saying a word about the meaning of your name makes your message very questionable

After choosing a name, please go to a church for baptism and special prayers and with your new name, you can rededicate your life to Christ.

For the meaning of the name, you can look up:

You can look up https://www.google.com/#q=linda+meaning+serpent&undefined=undefined or simply google "linda serpent"

Thanks
Kamsy10

(1) (Reply)

Iraqi Christians Told To Convert Or Face Death / How Do You See Prophet Mohammed? / T B Joshua Proposes ‘anointing Water’ As Cure For Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.