Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Q+A: Meet Tim Pierson, The Man Who Teaches People How To Break Into Computers - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Q+A: Meet Tim Pierson, The Man Who Teaches People How To Break Into Computers (546 Views)

Get Qsat Q 23g Satellite Receiver, Watch Over 200 Channels For Free For 1yr. / How Do I Break Into My Disabled Yahoo Account / Opinion: Imminent Internet Outage For Infected Computers on 9th July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Q+A: Meet Tim Pierson, The Man Who Teaches People How To Break Into Computers by s3nt1n3l: 2:07am On Dec 16, 2013
Tim Pierson is an industry leader in both IT Security and Virtualization. He has been a technical trainer for the past 27 years and he’s one of the World’s leading trainers in technology, networks, virtualization and application security with credentials including ongoing selection to author training courses and manuals for global corporations. He has authored books for COMPTIA, VMware among others. He has been a keynote speaker at many industry events such as Novell’s Brainshare, Innotech, InfoSec World, GISSA, Hacker Halted and many military venues including the Pentagon and numerous nuclear facilities addressing security both in the US and Europe. He was recently in Nigeria and themaiguard caught up with him. In this interview, Tim bares his mind on IT security issues in Nigeria, cloud computing security, Nigeria Internet scam and many more. Read More: http://www.themaiguard.com/2013/12/qa-meet-tim-pierson-the-man-who-teaches-people-how-to-break-into-computers/

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Repair And Maintenance Person For Photocopier / Please Whats The Easiest And Cheapest Way To Learn Pc Repair? / I Need A Dv6 Pavillon Casing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.