Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Irritated Posing With Sean Tizzle! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Irritated Posing With Sean Tizzle! (8431 Views)

Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like A Teenager Instead Of A 36 Yr Old Woman In New Photo / Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Irritated Posing With Sean Tizzle! by PregnantBoy(m): 5:33am On Dec 16, 2013
Genevieve was at Sean Tizzle’s birthday last night
so they took a picture together…
Genevieve kinda look irritated and uncomfortable
taking picture with him.. In her mind she will be
like ” do quick and get your filthy hands off me you
drunk moronn”

[url]tosinsilverdam.com/?p=6856[/url]

Re: Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Irritated Posing With Sean Tizzle! by Tobeskin: 6:01am On Dec 16, 2013
If she's nt comfortable watin she go do dere

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Irritated Posing With Sean Tizzle! by bigtt76(f): 6:43am On Dec 16, 2013
Hahaha ...she go be like 'choi see bad market' grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Irritated Posing With Sean Tizzle! by johnstar(m): 6:54am On Dec 16, 2013
Tobeskin: If she's nt comfortable watin she go do dere
I tire ooo
Re: Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Irritated Posing With Sean Tizzle! by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 16, 2013
This OP just they seek attention

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Irritated Posing With Sean Tizzle! by kreamidiva(f): 7:01am On Dec 16, 2013

no mind am!
Re: Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Irritated Posing With Sean Tizzle! by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 16, 2013
d guy has mouth odour tongue

1 Like

Re: Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Irritated Posing With Sean Tizzle! by Danielle22(f): 7:28am On Dec 16, 2013
Hw is she lokin uncomfortable ehn op:/
Re: Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Irritated Posing With Sean Tizzle! by Double194(m): 7:34am On Dec 16, 2013
Sean Tizzle was almost forcing himself on her, why wouldn't she be uncomfortable??
Re: Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Irritated Posing With Sean Tizzle! by Tolzeal(m): 8:23am On Dec 16, 2013
I SWEAR I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS PICS undecided
Re: Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Irritated Posing With Sean Tizzle! by Lionbite(m): 8:54am On Dec 16, 2013
martha: d guy has mouth odour tongue
so you can sense the smell via your phone Abeg which OS be dat

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Irritated Posing With Sean Tizzle! by Sowhizy(f): 9:08am On Dec 16, 2013
Lionbite:
so you can sense the smell via your phone Abeg which OS be dat
grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Irritated Posing With Sean Tizzle! by dechandel(f): 9:21am On Dec 16, 2013
The smile on Genny's face not so real
Re: Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Irritated Posing With Sean Tizzle! by skyscraperTM(m): 9:28am On Dec 16, 2013
genivive shd ride wit me to d sky nd by d time she land on my 42inches bulala she wil be very very comfortables
Re: Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Irritated Posing With Sean Tizzle! by experimentist: 9:41am On Dec 16, 2013
Genevieve fine for here oh shocked

Na when she go marry sef? If not soon, make I send my CV apply for sugarboy post undecided
Re: Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Irritated Posing With Sean Tizzle! by tellwisdom: 9:51am On Dec 16, 2013
Spits undecided
Re: Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Irritated Posing With Sean Tizzle! by amiskurie(m): 10:10am On Dec 16, 2013
that guy just got his camaro delivered....let ur assess be warned.
Re: Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Irritated Posing With Sean Tizzle! by GeneralJ(m): 10:15am On Dec 16, 2013
is he werey or what
Re: Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Irritated Posing With Sean Tizzle! by candor4(f): 10:27am On Dec 16, 2013
I love ur smile jeni
Re: Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Irritated Posing With Sean Tizzle! by rill: 10:32am On Dec 16, 2013
Gay pose
Re: Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Irritated Posing With Sean Tizzle! by Lilimax(f): 11:22am On Dec 16, 2013
The posing for this picture is just for publicity stunt period sad!
Re: Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Irritated Posing With Sean Tizzle! by IAMBREEZY: 11:30am On Dec 16, 2013
lol don't mind her wakawaka girl.
Re: Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Irritated Posing With Sean Tizzle! by Chanchit: 11:38am On Dec 16, 2013
That guy is drunk, he must have taken some few bottles before kasting Gene' like that...
Re: Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Irritated Posing With Sean Tizzle! by MRSANITY(m): 12:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
Tolzeal: I SWEAR I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS PICS undecided
what are you swearing for undecided
Re: Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Irritated Posing With Sean Tizzle! by MRSANITY(m): 12:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
Pregnant Boy!:
Genevieve was at Sean Tizzle’s birthday last night
so they took a picture together…
Genevieve kinda look irritated and uncomfortable
taking picture with him.. In her mind she will be
like ” do quick and get your filthy hands off me you
drunk moronn”

[url]tosinsilverdam.com/?p=6856[/url]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Irritated Posing With Sean Tizzle! by Taiwo20(m): 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
Danielle22: Hw is she lokin uncomfortable ehn op:/

Help me ask am
Re: Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Irritated Posing With Sean Tizzle! by Taiwo20(m): 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
Tolzeal: I SWEAR I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS PICS undecided

Walahi!
Re: Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Irritated Posing With Sean Tizzle! by Big4wig(m): 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
genivive shd ride wit me to d sky nd by d time she land on my 42inches bulala she wil be very very comfortables
noise maker,bro i no say u never chop dis morning...come take money *gives him #50*,oya rush go buy garri cheesycheesy
Re: Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Irritated Posing With Sean Tizzle! by Waspy(m): 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
Bullshiit... No be D'banj she find go there? Dem force her go? Make she no provoke me oangry
Re: Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Irritated Posing With Sean Tizzle! by Luxiana19(f): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
She looks OK to me... fine lady and fine guy..
Re: Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Irritated Posing With Sean Tizzle! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
She doesn't want the dude to codedly feel her small almost non existent boobs. More of uncomfortable than irritated.
Re: Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Irritated Posing With Sean Tizzle! by CorkyJoe: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
..ok...so is that boy Nyanhsin her? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures / Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) / Charly Boy Is 61 Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.