Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Fixed Odd, What Is It All About? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fixed Odd, What Is It All About? (755 Views)

Learn Forex Trading,fixed Odd Trading And Computer Appreciation, / Learn Forex Trading,fixed Odd Trading And Computer Appreciation, / How Can I Go About Online Fixed Odd Trading."help" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fixed Odd, What Is It All About? by desertboom(m): 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2008
Hi people,
I have heard so much about fixed odd i want somebody in the house to enlighten me more about this lucrative business. Thanks
Re: Fixed Odd, What Is It All About? by DesmondO1: 10:49am On Aug 02, 2008
Here's a free ebook on fixed odds.I've attached it to this post. you can download and read.Itz a pdf file.

Re: Fixed Odd, What Is It All About? by youngever(m): 11:47am On Aug 12, 2008
fixed odds financial ttrading is basically about predicting movement in prices of stocks,forex and indices.in this kind of business,your loss is limited to the amount you stake;it could be as low as $1 or as high as $3000. your odd of losing is fixed.money could be made in seconds,minutes,hours,days,weeks or even in months;depending on your risk level.
to be succesful in this online business,you have to be emotionless,have some basic understanding of forex trade like how to read a chart,candle sticks patters,etc.

secret: you cal lose in this business but you can also make money.as for me,i do it along side with my normal forex trading but i make more money in it than forex.
my advice: when you start,set a target like 50 or $100 daily.this you will make in about 20 or 30 minutes if you are not greedy.so,if you can,try it.its a cool business for all,especially youths.
goodluck!
Re: Fixed Odd, What Is It All About? by DesmondO1: 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2008
Go to www.megabilonline.com and download the comprehensive free ebook guide . It would give you any information about fixed odds financial trading.
Re: Fixed Odd, What Is It All About? by desertboom(m): 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2008
Thanks so much for the comprehensive reply but one more question which is the best broker of all. Thanks
Re: Fixed Odd, What Is It All About? by dastudent(m): 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2008
forex is the the bomb at the end of the day.because you know what you are doing.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Any Info Any Info Global Reinsurance Private Placement? / What To Do During A Recession / How To Start A Business Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.