Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Tonto Dike Shows-off Engagement Ring From Boyfriend (Picture) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Shows-off Engagement Ring From Boyfriend (Picture) (36846 Views)

Tonto Dike Shows Herself Bathing In Her Bathroom / Tonto Dike Shows Off Her 2million Naira Rolex Watch / Tonto Dike Shows Off Bikini Body...hot Or NOT? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dike Shows-off Engagement Ring From Boyfriend (Picture) by potentials: 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
i love dz gurl.............d more i hear haters say lots of crap abt her d more luvi develop for her.......wishu suces dear

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Shows-off Engagement Ring From Boyfriend (Picture) by ajanifarouq(m): 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
Rubbish wetin be ma own post beta thing joor
Re: Tonto Dike Shows-off Engagement Ring From Boyfriend (Picture) by ajanifarouq(m): 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
God forgive her
Re: Tonto Dike Shows-off Engagement Ring From Boyfriend (Picture) by mamagee3(f): 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
Engagement ring?

Who is she getting married to?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Shows-off Engagement Ring From Boyfriend (Picture) by SPEED5: 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
Sentimental fake people. Normally tonto gets real bashings on her tread, but now she's engaged to a yoruba name, I see comments like "o I luve dis babe".
Silly people, they know themselves

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Shows-off Engagement Ring From Boyfriend (Picture) by latrust(f): 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
I'm happy for you Tonto
Re: Tonto Dike Shows-off Engagement Ring From Boyfriend (Picture) by cesc27: 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
after using sex as handshake, u re now engaged. d guy must b a dead man
Re: Tonto Dike Shows-off Engagement Ring From Boyfriend (Picture) by harizonal123(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
How am I sure that's her hand? Looks more like as if they use Photoshop to transfer another person's hand with ring on it
Re: Tonto Dike Shows-off Engagement Ring From Boyfriend (Picture) by celinababy: 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]congratlations dear Tonto but bear in mind dat marriage is not a bed of roses rather it is full of thorns and thistles so wear ur safety boot(patience) as u dey come so.
Re: Tonto Dike Shows-off Engagement Ring From Boyfriend (Picture) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
360command: I pity Tonto face. The face is turning to be like that of Michael Jackson. Am I the only one seeing it?
only u oo!
Re: Tonto Dike Shows-off Engagement Ring From Boyfriend (Picture) by kayClt(f): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm!!!! Waiting to see pictures of introduction and white wedding.Den i can congratulate her

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Shows-off Engagement Ring From Boyfriend (Picture) by holarbeecee(f): 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
She looks lk a doll...love her tho # no homo
Re: Tonto Dike Shows-off Engagement Ring From Boyfriend (Picture) by masciv: 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
MR.SANITY:
Tonto, i love this girl, pretty and razzzzz grin

Bro, na camera o.She's okay but not as pretty as she looks on screens.
Re: Tonto Dike Shows-off Engagement Ring From Boyfriend (Picture) by seangy4konji: 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
really dont know why this gals issue has to be issue in d fp...Are you people sucking her foot and if she pays you?let us know cos my side kick is even hotter than her and its just the way you see Kim Kardarshians sluttyy family on yahoo news every morning...Those Nigeress have got nothing to offer to the world than to make it miserable for the male folks so why hype what will eventually hurt we menTheir marriages dont last and how on earth will it be a thing of interest to me to wanna have anything to read about them..One of the instrument of devil to make men deviate or derail and truthfully,a street side whorre has a better plan for we men than this people you put on front page to see them...They are what you call in yoruba,IGI BA DA...EYE MA FOOO..Once the branch gets broken,the bird will take off...and who the gel is tonto?i naturally hate attention seeking whoreeex
Re: Tonto Dike Shows-off Engagement Ring From Boyfriend (Picture) by johnglo2(m): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
she no beta pass ur girl?she nid to live long, dat is my only concern so dat she go guide learner accordinly,bt na wa oh i wish say she no go cook mairjuana giv her chjldren sha
Harjibode: and someone is gonna marry dis 1....................

#poko
Re: Tonto Dike Shows-off Engagement Ring From Boyfriend (Picture) by henchamb(m): 11:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
fruityjojo: That is not an engagement ring! Looks more like a wedding band & y two rings! An engagement rings must be a single banded pear shape ring with a diamond,pearl,crystal on top.whlie d wedding ring is round shaped no stone on top but u can encrust dem INTO d ring itself.
Anything worth doing, is worth doing right.congrats 2 her

that one u dey talk na ur business

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Shows-off Engagement Ring From Boyfriend (Picture) by Negation: 1:03am On Dec 17, 2013
CHESSBOARD: I talk am, na only a YORUBA man go marry this weedo( weirdo).... IGbos have taste when it comes to choosing a wife, not a Too-decay grin

Later you'll go on another thread and accuse Yorubas of being tribalistic...#dontgetit
Re: Tonto Dike Shows-off Engagement Ring From Boyfriend (Picture) by ymb6374(m): 2:01am On Dec 17, 2013
teebiggs: Tonto Dike introduced her new boyfriend , Michael Awolaja, the C.E.O of Malivelyhood some months back, not too long after the introduction, she's now flaunting her engagement ring. Congrats

http://enquizzle..com/2013/12/tonto-dike-shows-off-engagement-ring.html
how many? two!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tonto Dike Shows-off Engagement Ring From Boyfriend (Picture) by abohrandy: 5:22am On Dec 17, 2013
kai! Who don miss road so?
Re: Tonto Dike Shows-off Engagement Ring From Boyfriend (Picture) by stimireez(f): 5:41am On Dec 17, 2013
grin grin ;DTonto dike is such an attention seeker, thrz neva a dulling moment, she'z so scared of her self n feel her celebrity might end 1 day, dz y she'z alwayz callin attention, tontolet dnt as us hw we knw, we re aware ;Dneva a dulling moment, she'z so scared of her self n feel her celebrity might end 1 day, dz y she'z alwayz callin attention, tontolet dnt as us hw we knw, we re aware
Re: Tonto Dike Shows-off Engagement Ring From Boyfriend (Picture) by stimireez(f): 5:43am On Dec 17, 2013
grin grin grin
abohrandy: kai! Who don miss road so?
Re: Tonto Dike Shows-off Engagement Ring From Boyfriend (Picture) by GentleFrank(m): 5:51am On Dec 17, 2013
Good!
Re: Tonto Dike Shows-off Engagement Ring From Boyfriend (Picture) by Eve4: 6:44am On Dec 17, 2013
fruityjojo: That is not an engagement ring! Looks more like a wedding band & y two rings! An engagement rings must be a single banded pear shape ring with a diamond,pearl,crystal on top.whlie d wedding ring is round shaped no stone on top but u can encrust dem INTO d ring itself.
Anything worth doing, is worth doing right.congrats 2 her

who is dis one again. and who TLD u dias a specific description of Hw an engagement ring shed luk lik. I jus wonder if Pple must comment on every post.
anyway congrats Tontolet

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Shows-off Engagement Ring From Boyfriend (Picture) by fruityjojo(f): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2013
Eve4:

who is dis one again. and who TLD u dias a specific description of Hw an engagement ring shed luk lik. I jus wonder if Pple must comment on every post.
anyway congrats Tontolet
Seriously shut up if u know nothing about fashion! my mom has been selling Rings since I was born! I should know! You can buy a skirt & decide to call it a trousers but dat doesn't mean d rest of d world should agree with u dat d skirt is a trouser!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Shows-off Engagement Ring From Boyfriend (Picture) by sweetliet: 9:27am On Dec 17, 2013
i just love dis girl......she does whatever she likes and leave haterz to hang.

congratulations girl.......if u've got, flaunt it!

"teamtontodike"
Re: Tonto Dike Shows-off Engagement Ring From Boyfriend (Picture) by Fernandinho: 11:09am On Dec 17, 2013
LOL. All join sha. U go fear bragging rights.
Re: Tonto Dike Shows-off Engagement Ring From Boyfriend (Picture) by vm26: 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
is that the reason why she is looking soo plastic ??i wonder what she will be looking like at 30
Re: Tonto Dike Shows-off Engagement Ring From Boyfriend (Picture) by RealEstatecom: 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
you don't have to criticize someone we haven't come very close to.

Tonto Dikeh from the way i understand her through her post is someone that is very playful, no dull moment, behaves like a child, get annoyed easily, can forgive easily, independent, hard working, caring, good heart etc.

i haven't seen or come close to her before, and i'm not the type that criticize someone till i meet the person. don't be surprise that when you guys calling her all kind of names comes close to her, you will find out that she is 1 million percent better than your girl friends.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Shows-off Engagement Ring From Boyfriend (Picture) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
spicy v:

Google will make a better teacher to you than I could ever be! Question is, are you willing/humble enough to be teachable?
I should be asking you that. Somebody who says engagement ring must look a specific way and must be worn on a specific finger is not as open minded as he would like to think. So go to www.google.com and learn the basics of human decisions. There is no clear cut way of doing anything in this world anymore. Engagement rings these days do not have a specific format. But of course, you can keep living under a rock and keep churning out half baked assumptions.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Shows-off Engagement Ring From Boyfriend (Picture) by spicyv1(f): 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
AdannayaBella:
I should be asking you that. Somebody who says engagement ring must look a specific way and must be worn on a specific finger is not as open minded as he would like to think. So go to www.google.com and learn the basics of human decisions. There is no clear cut way of doing anything in this world anymore. Engagement rings these days do not have a specific format. But of course, you can keep living under a rock and keep churning out half baked assumptions.

cheesy learn the basics of human decisions? I find it hilarious that your die hard attempt to come across as knowledgeable/vast/exposed only succeded in giving away your shallowness. I mean, your post is enshrined in incomprehensible ignorance shocked, it's shocking.

I have given you too much attention already cool
Re: Tonto Dike Shows-off Engagement Ring From Boyfriend (Picture) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2013
spicy v:

cheesy learn the basics of human decisions? I find it hilarious that your die hard attempt to come across as knowledgeable/vast/exposed only succeded in giving away your shallowness. I mean, your post is enshrined in incomprehensible ignorance shocked, it's shocking.

I have given you too much attention already cool
Oh pray tell. Of course, it not like I expected your simple minded thought process to come up with something solid. Still, look out for Google, it will help erase your ignorance.

Cheers. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years / Bukky Wright Looks Smart In Military Outfit / Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 50th Birthday, Looks Radiant In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.