Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

URGENT: Earn Cash For Writing Short Ebooks - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / URGENT: Earn Cash For Writing Short Ebooks (1320 Views)

I Will Teach You How I Make Almost $2,000 A Week Writing & Selling Ebooks / Download FREE Ebooks Online And Also Publish Your Own Ebooks / Get Shortlisted For Writing A Short Story And Win Yourself Fame. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT: Earn Cash For Writing Short Ebooks by MrMurdah: 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hi Guys,

I work for an online U.S. writing company here in Nigeria.

I started off as a writer but through the grace of God, got bumped up some notches as a manager.

And basically what I do now is to oversee the production of eBooks from concept to completion.

I am saddled with the task of supervising writers, editors, graphic designers and copywriters to ensure quality material is produced.

I earn commissions from every eBook I deliver.

I have placed ads in a few places.

It is really ironic and feels damn good that Americans are sending their resumes and asking to be part of my team.

I am in Lagos today, Abuja tomorrow and in Kaduna presently, nothing stops me from overseeing this profitable venture earning cool dollars in return.

WOW!

Exceeding Grace….Strange Works Indeed!

I have taken on quite a few Americans to be part of my team.

But I would love to leave the door open for talented writers on Nairaland as well.

Please this is not an opening for people looking for random work.

You must be a TALENTED writer, who can deliver quality content to an International audience, mainly Americans because we would be selling these books on Amazon.

So you must be familiar with eBook writing and the conversational style of wit or sarcasm, that Americans love.

These positions cannot be filled on the basis of sentiment.

I simply cannot afford anyone writing low-quality books because it boomerangs back to me and makes me look bad.

I might even lose this esteemed position, I am privileged to hold.

I would not allow that to happen.

Save me the runaround and come clean.

If you lie and flout a person’s writing sample other than your own, I have ways of weeding you out.

I am looking for short sentences and simple language. Some people pride their writing prowess on the number of grandiloquent words they can string together in a sentence.

Sorry.

I am not looking for writers cut from that type of cloth.

You must be on top of your English language game. Nigerian English and grammatical atrocities seems commonplace for some budding writers, with me it is a no-no.

You must also be extremely DISCIPLINED and work with minimal supervision. Every eBook has a time frame, it is crucial that you meet it.
If you don’t, I will take you off my list, even if you are a better writer than me.

Like I said, I am putting my head on a slab here.

I would not allow anyone jeopardize this awesome opportunity with incompetence and a lack of seriousness.

So if you do not have a PC or Laptop to work with, lack alternate power supply or rely on your neighbor’s Internet to stay in touch and deliver your work, please do not bother with this job.

Successful candidates would be producing material in the non-fiction category

Here are some books that I ghostwrote so that you get the idea.

http://www.amazon.com/Get-Everything-Ever-Wanted-Hallucinating-ebook/dp/B00G5MROOC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1387041574&sr=8-1&keywords=the+law+of+attraction+tiffany+banks

http://www.amazon.com/Counting-Calories-Average-Pounds-Months-ebook/dp/B00GPDHUVI/ref=pd_sim_kstore_5

http://www.amazon.com/Being-Kitty-Cat-Something-bleeping-Amazing-ebook/dp/B00GU2XYIW/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1386451224&sr=1-1&keywords=stop+being+a+Kitty-Cat

You can click and read the excerpts to get a hang of what I am talking about.

I am looking for 5 wicked wordsmiths.

Location is no problem, you can work from anywhere.

But you must have 24-7 access to a computer or Laptop and use trustworthy Internet.

You are expected to write AT LEAST one eBook every 7 days.

8,000-12,000 words which is roughly 30-40 pages long.

For each successful project, you get paid 12,000 naira.

You get paid your cash into your bank account every 2 weeks.

It is very easy to deliver 2 books within a week and bump your earnings close to a 100k a month.

I choose the topics and send you reference material for inspiration.

You should research on your own too.

Interested and talented writers email me: toluwalomo@gmail.com include writing samples of your work and a number I can reach you on.
Successful candidates will be contacted.
Re: URGENT: Earn Cash For Writing Short Ebooks by Inosenduatall: 8:46am On Dec 20, 2013
Okay. Sent you an email. 07062146945. Call or whatsapp.
Re: URGENT: Earn Cash For Writing Short Ebooks by Inosenduatall: 8:53am On Dec 20, 2013
Is your email valid?
Re: URGENT: Earn Cash For Writing Short Ebooks by archay9: 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hi, tried sending you an email but not going.Can you be reached on another email?i am interested and will love to send u a sample of my work. my email address is archay9@yahoo.com
Re: URGENT: Earn Cash For Writing Short Ebooks by MrMurdah: 2:31am On Dec 23, 2013
I have been getting applications with my email address.

There is nothing wrong with it.
Re: URGENT: Earn Cash For Writing Short Ebooks by tabletgirl: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2013
#edited
Re: URGENT: Earn Cash For Writing Short Ebooks by blackorpheus(m): 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sent you an email.

BJ Ikotun.
ikotun.olumide@gmail.com
+2347088870971
Re: URGENT: Earn Cash For Writing Short Ebooks by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
CAn I email details of a client? He's into fiction

(1) (Reply)

Content Writer Needed / Good Article Writers Needed / Competent Content Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.